aberdeen-music

any 2 tone fans?

starsky

good to see some people on here have some taste :D

i guess we'll have to set up a meeting at some point and discuss what everyone wants out of this .

i'll post later some of the songs that i have in mind of doing..

any band name ideas?

stephen..

:gringo:

rock steady

anybody interested in starting up a ska band?

doing covers of specials-the beat-selector-madness-sublime-bad manners-and writing new stuff. :gringo:

hey starsky

looks like a few folks up and interested, superb. i was enjoying playing some reggae/ska/dub bass at the weekend, my neighbours probably less enthusiastic...

laters

iain,

Im a big 2 tone fan.I can play the drums but when it comes down to it my voice is the stronger instrument. I can provide that service in any shape or form.You may know my dad being part of the mighty human generator.Hes the lead singer of miserable sinners.

looks like we have a band,

just need some more brass and hammond organ player.

i'll make up a cd of what i would'nt mind doing, we could meet up to discuss a practise session.

looks like so far. biz on drums,munkeh on bass,frosticulus on guitar,my self on guitar/backing vocals,julia sax and jazzyb singing.

i trust everybody is beer drinking age?

:cheers:

stephen.

looks like we have a band' date='

just need some more brass and hammond organ player.

looks like so far. biz on drums,munkeh on bass,frosticulus on guitar,my self on guitar/backing vocals,julia sax and jazzyb singing.

i trust everybody is beer drinking age?

QUOTE']

being old enough to have bought an original vinyl 12" copy of The Special's Ghost Town... i guess i'm of beer drinking age... ah, found a handful of madness 7" too, takes me back...

laters,

iain,

Hi there, at the moment I am still the singer of a skaband in Holland, but I'm planning to move to Aberdeen this summer. My Dutch band mainly plays the old jamaican style ska with jazz influences. I am quite interested in singing in a band again once over in Aberdeen. I also write own songs.

For mp3s, visit www.2ndhandsneakers.nl and click on 'muziek'

nina

ps: I'm also interested in meeting up for a beer :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...