aberdeen-music

What'll come first: Chinese Democracy or democracy in China?

And do you care?

I was listening to Oh My God constantly today, and it's superb. However, I don't think much of Madagascar, Rhiad And The Bedouins, Silkworms and Chinese Democracy. But then Oh My God is the only one I have in studio form.

What do other people think? Is there ANY chance it'll be worth the 10+ years wait? I can;t see it myself.

I really do think it will be worth it!

Whatever people may say about Axl Rose he is capable of writing some amazing heartfelt music!

I really fuckin like what I've heard so far of Chinese Democarcy!

What ones have you heard, and where did you get them? I got those ones off Soulseek a while ago, but it fucks up my computer now.

I really hoe there is more on there as good as Oh My God, but I think all the good potential GNR songs are on Velvet Revolver's debut.

I've just heard pretty much the same ones as you said. I just heard them on various Guns N Roses websites, there's a site called "Aint It Fun ,i think, which has loads of mp3s

Have you heard the song "The Blues"? its gonna be on Chinese Democracy, its really cool, sounds alot more like old guns than the other new the stuff.

was reading about it earlier today. sounds like they've come so close to having something resembling an album and every time it gets scrapped. if it ever comes, it'll be such a colossal disappointment that axl will probably sink even deeper into his malibu estate hideaway and that'll be the last we hear of him.

spoons

/x

was reading about it earlier today. sounds like they've come so close to having something resembling an album and every time it gets scrapped. if it ever comes' date=' it'll be such a colossal disappointment that axl will probably sink even deeper into his malibu estate hideaway and that'll be the last we hear of him.

spoons

/x[/quote']

Well he's said (and it makes sense) that it will definitely be out SOMETIME, cos he's not spending all this time in order to release nothing.

However, there are also numerous quotes from Axl/band members stating it would be released in 1999/2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005...

Speaking as someone who's first album bought was AFD and is still my favourite, Chinese Democracy is an album I've waited on for years! Every day I go to a GNR board just to hear if there is any news, only to be dissapointed!!

For me, as much as I love Slash, Axl is the creative genius behind GN'R and I think the album has the potential to be as influential as Appetite was, if only it would just come out! Like the dude said, listen to The Blues from the 2002 tour, the new band really do kick some serious ass! I love all the new tunes, especially Madagascar and Chinese Democracy, and think that on record these tunes would blow people away!

Ah well, At least we have VR, but lets be honest, Weiland isn't fit to lace Axl's ridiculously stupid big trainers.