aberdeen-music

Fudge Award nominees...

Dan G

Originally posted by Lester Burnham:

Word is, tickets are a fiver(ish) and VIP tickets for VIP table with meal at 1am are 15, but I'm not sure if just anyone can buy them... I'm not sure. I'll need to do more research.

I don't think there'll be a meal, but definitley a buffet for the VIP section, and it certainly won't be at 1am, because Air Guitar is on after the Awards.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

I don't think there'll be a meal, but definitley a buffet for the VIP section, and it certainly won't be at 1am, because Air Guitar is on after the Awards.

Curious, I read that in the fudge fanzine... hrrmmmm...

Buffet then... sausage rolls, mmmm....

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

But Fudge have never been known as the best organised of people. Plus there have been a few changes of plan since the fanzine was published.

Gotcha ;)

Alrighty then, so air guitar madness in frocks? Sounds like a Kiss concert.

Delish.

I should hope you'll be wearing a frock.

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Dan Atom:

You'd like them too... if they hadn't sold more than 27 records...

ha ha ha

just cant stand their balls-ed up pop sound, from what ive heard of them its overproduced and the songs sound the same,

but thats just opinion, i can see why people would like them

dan have you heard macrocosmica??i think you would possibly like them, playing at drakes on 15th feb, you should go along

www.macrocosmica.org.uk

Re: Re: Fudge Award nominees...

Originally posted by Lester Burnham:

My predictions...

10. best of the rest award for acts we can't label so easily : le reno amps, I'm saying that because I read the fudge fanzine, and they didn't look that keen on the green hooker lads.

yeah, you might think. actually i rather like 'em personally. the negative live review (as i recall?) was from a 'contributor'.

and anyway, we don't pick the winners, you vote on 'em...

Originally posted by noisecorechris:

this is kinda funny....does everyone get dressed up like u are going to the mtv music awards?or coz ur rock do u just turn up lookin how ya want hehe could be fun whens it happening and how do ya vote?

dressn how you want, but we encourage you to dress up in tux's, kilts, suits, ballgowns, etc like last year. we'll have lots of cameras there... :)