aberdeen-music

embarrassing encounters?

Guest valley69

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo!!!

I could be in a "spot of bother"' date=' possibly a "referral".

I hate Darling, he's a dickhead.

Not a paedophile though.

I'd be more worried if you said that Miss McWilliam was coming round to beat the shit out of me!

That woman is fucking solid![/quote']

somthing thats been bothering me for years now...

is Miss McWilliam a man or not?

my ex was considerably younger than me when i was 18 and one afternoon i was in her bed not wearing very much. Her dad fucking hated me and came in without knocking, took one look at me and said 'i think its about time you got dressed and left'. He looked fucking furious. So i said 'ok' and thought he would leave the room.....wrong......i had to get out of the bed pretty much billy bollocks and get dressed in front of him whilst he made sure i left. i then said 'bye' to my ex and made my way down the stairs. he followed me down and said 'if i catch you in bed with my daughter again you're for it, and i'm not joking'.

its ok though coz i got him back by pissing on the side of his car one night when i was hammered.

fuckin dick.

Guest AmbientMood
took one look at me and said 'i think its about time you got dressed and left'

Haha, that's terrible. A similar thing happened to me but it was a brother as opposed to Dad. Snoopy siblings suck ass.

Haha' date=' that's terrible. A similar thing happened to me but it was a brother as opposed to Dad. Snoopy siblings suck ass.[/quote']

my boyf's little sis does that, shes about 16 and HATES me. When he lived at his parents she'd be in his room until she was told to go to bed (which would be quite late at night), and would take any excuse to start play fighting with him. Thank fuck he's moved out now, the little cow really got on my tits

Most embarrassing moment: waking up on New year's day 2002, still pissed from the night before. Can remeber every little detail- right down to the clothes I was wearing- except one. I remeber I had sex with someone that night, can remeber their name, and can remeber everything we talked about. What I could not remeber was what she looked like. Now this may not sound so bad - "Look at the person lying next to you" was most people's response. The only problem was, I was fully clothed again, asleep on my mates couch, and there were about 10- 15 other people in the room. How may people have had to do the "I'm going to start talking and hope that I can bluff my way out of this" conversation. After 2 bottles of vodka, 40 in the palace and too much pot, it is NOT an easy thing to do. Needless to say, I was not too popular, as the girl in question soon realised what I was up to.

Guest valley69

I remember another incicdent. I had been at some sort of lock in at moshlulu. I passed out and the moshulu staff decided it would be funny to put makeup all over my face. My mate lives round the corner fae mosh so i just crashed at hers then got on the bus home next morning. The bus was bloody packed and i started getting really weird ass looks. Got home and when i looked in the mirror i saw that i was wearing lipstick, eyeshadow and blusher. Bastards.

Guest valley69
my ex was considerably younger than me when i was 18 and one afternoon i was in her bed not wearing very much. Her dad fucking hated me and came in without knocking' date=' took one look at me and said 'i think its about time you got dressed and left'. He looked fucking furious. So i said 'ok' and thought he would leave the room.....wrong......i had to get out of the bed pretty much billy bollocks and get dressed in front of him whilst he made sure i left. i then said 'bye' to my ex and made my way down the stairs. he followed me down and said 'if i catch you in bed with my daughter again you're for it, and i'm not joking'.

its ok though coz i got him back by pissing on the side of his car one night when i was hammered.

fuckin dick.[/quote']

thats fucking hilarious.!

my ex was considerably younger than me when i was 18 and one afternoon i was in her bed not wearing very much. Her dad fucking hated me and came in without knocking' date=' took one look at me and said 'i think its about time you got dressed and left'. He looked fucking furious. So i said 'ok' and thought he would leave the room.....wrong......i had to get out of the bed pretty much billy bollocks and get dressed in front of him whilst he made sure i left. i then said 'bye' to my ex and made my way down the stairs. he followed me down and said 'if i catch you in bed with my daughter again you're for it, and i'm not joking'.

fuckin dick.[/quote']

Brilliant!

fuckin dick.[/quote']if that ever happend to me...there would be no warning...just a beating

Most embarrassing moment: waking up on New year's day 2002' date=' still pissed from the night before. Can remeber every little detail- right down to the clothes I was wearing- except one. I remeber I had sex with someone that night, can remeber their name, and can remeber everything we talked about. What I could not remeber was what she looked like. Now this may not sound so bad - "Look at the person lying next to you" was most people's response. The only problem was, I was fully clothed again, asleep on my mates couch, and there were about 10- 15 other people in the room. How may people have had to do the "I'm going to start talking and hope that I can bluff my way out of this" conversation. After 2 bottles of vodka, 40 in the palace and too much pot, it is NOT an easy thing to do. Needless to say, I was not too popular, as the girl in question soon realised what I was up to.[/quote']

This is exactly why I always carry a marker pen.

Also prevents 'rodeos'.

if that ever happend to me...there would be no warning...just a beating

...oh no i must say I would be shitting myself about that gumpy.

Considering her Dad was a bald, solid looking fucker, I'd be about 100 times more worried about a beating from him. I'd still piss on his car though.

I remember another incicdent. I had been at some sort of lock in at moshlulu. I passed out and the moshulu staff decided it would be funny to put makeup all over my face. My mate lives round the corner fae mosh so i just crashed at hers then got on the bus home next morning. The bus was bloody packed and i started getting really weird ass looks. Got home and when i looked in the mirror i saw that i was wearing lipstick' date=' eyeshadow and blusher. Bastards.[/quote']

I remember it well :)

I took no part in the art but I didn't exactly stop it either...