aberdeen-music

embarrassing encounters?

Guest valley69

Like Mo' date=' I really don't get too embarrassed. I laugh stuff off.

But if I were to choose-

Incredibly good-looking teacher comes to teach PE 3rd/4th year era. The second or third time he teaches us. gets us to play this stupid game involving very fast running back to base. So my team were totally winning, I have to run back in a hurry. But OMG, I tripped! Still trying to carry on running, I fell flat on my face, skidding about 4 metres across the gym hall. In a worried state, Mr X runs over to a beetroot-coloured faced Amy, but bursts out laughing. So I did too. Funny as fook. I was in so much pain, now with added pain from laughing so hard.

I also fell upstairs in the Bon Accord Centre once. That was quite funny. :D[/quote']

I know exactly what teacher you mean, and yes, I'd agree, he is incredibly good-looking.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many to choose from......

The time when I was like eleven and some glaikit dickhead decided that it would be funny to pull my trousers down in the middle of the school playground, in front of about 200 people.

And he was surprised when I smacked him one/several....

during the war' date=' in the 18th century i was in clinton cards one day and when i walked out the shop walked straight into one of the clear doors, thinking it was open! so i hit it at full 'hurrying out of shop' pace.[/quote']

When i was little i was running to the back of a shop to find my mum.....I thought the shop just kept going but it turned out there was a mirror there...........so yes, i ran full speed into a glass mirror. :down:

hahaha' date=' that was paul..fuck, what was his last name again :|

best thing about him was his constant "I'M GOING TO GUIDENCE!" howl whenever you took the piss out of him too much, he actually went one day 'cause i told everyone he was having a party :D[/quote']

Why didn't he just slap you in the chops? :D

In fifth year we went to see the Barenaked Ladies and we saw a couple of sixth years that we really fancied so we spoke to them afterwards because we were collecting mailing list stuff anyway and it seemed like a good opportunity. After the gig we met the band and got them to sign some little BNL flyers or something and we got some extra for these guys. Back at school the moment was gone and we didn't dare approach them for the rest of the year, although I think my friend carried the flyers in her pocket every day :D I slagged her off for not giving them to the guys, since she really liked her one a lot more than I liked mine, and on the last day she was too embarrassed but I decided that we were never going to see them again so I took the flyers and went up behind David ('my one') and was like, "David?" so he turned around and said "yeah?" but during this time I thought, Oh no! I'm not meant to know his name! He'll think I found out his name on purpose! Back track! Back track! so I quickly covered my tracks by adding, "..if that's your name.. because I don't really know." He looked slightly weirded out... then I jumbled all the stuff about the flyers at him and gave him them and got away quickly. He was a really nice guy actually otherwise he probably would have laughed at me.

In fifth year we went to see the Barenaked Ladies and we saw a couple of sixth years that we really fancied so we spoke to them afterwards because we were collecting mailing list stuff anyway and it seemed like a good opportunity. After the gig we met the band and got them to sign some little BNL flyers or something and we got some extra for these guys. Back at school the moment was gone and we didn't dare approach them for the rest of the year' date=' although I think my friend carried the flyers in her pocket every day :D I slagged her off for not giving them to the guys, since she really liked her one a lot more than I liked mine, and on the last day she was too embarrassed but I decided that we were never going to see them again so I took the flyers and went up behind David ('my one') and was like, "David?" so he turned around and said "yeah?" but during this time I thought, [i']Oh no! I'm not meant to know his name! He'll think I found out his name on purpose! Back track! Back track! so I quickly covered my tracks by adding, "..if that's your name.. because I don't really know." He looked slightly weirded out... then I jumbled all the stuff about the flyers at him and gave him them and got away quickly. He was a really nice guy actually otherwise he probably would have laughed at me.

that sounds really sweet actually hehe

I was in a restuarant / bar thing in Edinburgh and the tables were quite close together. It was Valentines day and I was sat at the table with the missus. I started to fiddle with a single red rose table ornament and started to pluck the petals off.

Only to my horror did I discover that the 'table ornament' belonged to the couple sat next to us and I'd just been destroying his romantic valentine gift!

:O

I felt a right twat.

Anyway' date=' behave yourself Calum, or I'll send Darling round to make you perform some "exercises" for him :p[/quote']

Nooo!!!

I could be in a "spot of bother", possibly a "referral".

I hate Darling, he's a dickhead.

Not a paedophile though.

I'd be more worried if you said that Miss McWilliam was coming round to beat the shit out of me!

That woman is fucking solid!

Most recent embarrassing moment - trying to get to a couple of friends who decided to sit at the table at the window, in macdonalds (when it was PACKED)! I'm trying to squeeze past some family who's adamant they're not letting me past, so I trip and go flying into some guy who's eating his big mac and he nearly chokes. Even worse, the guy I knocked into is at the table right next to my friends. Oh how they laughed... :down:

I hate Darling' date=' he's a dickhead[/quote']

Darling? Gym teacher? I had a teacher called Darling years ago who taught gym....is this the same man? Skinny fucker with a hitleresk moustache? Has a nice build of some skanky yellow stuff at the side of his mouth when he gets angry?

If its the same man....i feel sorry for you