aberdeen-music

embarrassing encounters?

Guest valley69

Guest valley69

what is the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to you?

Today i walked into the girls toilets at uni when I was half asleep. I actually walked right in, past a girl thinking to myself, why the fucks she in here. I then looked around thinking SHIT!! im in the worng toilets, I walked out to much laughter and pointing,

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that kind of happened to me. I was at a new school, and I didn't know where the toilet was. At my old school, we had unisex toilets, so I just followed this boy into the toilets and used them, not realising anything was wrong. You can imagine my horror when he told his mum, who passed it on to my mum. Urgh.

My most embarrassing moment was throwing up in the school library.

what is the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to you?

Today i walked into the girls toilets at uni when I was half asleep. I actually walked right in' date=' past a girl thinking to myself, why the fucks she in here. I then looked around thinking SHIT!! im in the worng toilets, I walked out to much laughter and pointing,[/quote']

Surely you were in the right toilets after all? :finger:

most embarrasing???

perhaps the drunken states i have been known to get myself into

i cant handle my booze these days :down:

cheap night though :)

aye stuart 'two pints' maxwell! :D

back to the topic...

during the war, in the 18th century i was in clinton cards one day and when i walked out the shop walked straight into one of the clear doors, thinking it was open! so i hit it at full 'hurrying out of shop' pace.

I tend to do 'midnight snacks', during which I'm practically sleep walking. Works fine when i'm sleeping in my boxers, but a while back while living in Glasgow I had company shall we say so I wasn't exactly clothed, walked into the kitchen naked streight into a group of my flatmates friends coming home from a club. Whats worse is I didn't even notice for about 5 minutes.

I tend to do 'midnight snacks'' date=' during which I'm practically sleep walking. Works fine when i'm sleeping in my boxers, but a while back while living in Glasgow I had company shall we say so I wasn't exactly clothed, walked into the kitchen naked streight into a group of my flatmates friends coming home from a club. Whats worse is I didn't even notice for about 5 minutes.[/quote']

Sounds similar to one of my flatmates... One night aiheard all this crashing and banging, then said flatmate ran out of his room into my other flatmate Brown's room, flailing his hands about, shouting about dream bee's... Then he realised he was bollock naked.

The crashing and banging was apparently Chris trying to close his window to stop the dream bees coming in.

I had an embarrassing incident a couple of weeks ago. I was at a friends 18th and to be fair, quite drunk. Staggered out of the main bit towards the toilets, and got chatting to some girls. I decided I was a bit drunk and unsteady so put arm out to lean on the door frame. I miscalculated the location of the door frame and ended up falling sideways through the open door.

Play it cool .... lol

I was at the gym on the tread majigger. When I realised people were giving me strange looks, not having a clue what they were looking at I carried on like normal, realising 5 mins later that the pdding i had in my bra so my new nipple piercing would rub against the stitching in my apparent no-bounce bra had worked its way out and up to my neck, i carried on like normal just laughing and nervously putting it back in my bra with a slightly red face, letting them all think that I actually pad my bra for the gym...

Like Mo, I really don't get too embarrassed. I laugh stuff off.

But if I were to choose-

Incredibly good-looking teacher comes to teach PE 3rd/4th year era. The second or third time he teaches us. gets us to play this stupid game involving very fast running back to base. So my team were totally winning, I have to run back in a hurry. But OMG, I tripped! Still trying to carry on running, I fell flat on my face, skidding about 4 metres across the gym hall. In a worried state, Mr X runs over to a beetroot-coloured faced Amy, but bursts out laughing. So I did too. Funny as fook. I was in so much pain, now with added pain from laughing so hard.

I also fell upstairs in the Bon Accord Centre once. That was quite funny. :D

Like Mo' date=' I really don't get too embarrassed. I laugh stuff off.

But if I were to choose-

Incredibly good-looking teacher comes to teach PE 3rd/4th year era. The second or third time he teaches us. gets us to play this stupid game involving very fast running back to base. So my team were totally winning, I have to run back in a hurry. But OMG, I tripped! Still trying to carry on running, I fell flat on my face, skidding about 4 metres across the gym hall. In a worried state, Mr X runs over to a beetroot-coloured faced Amy, but bursts out laughing. So I did too. Funny as fook. I was in so much pain, now with added pain from laughing so hard.

I also fell upstairs in the Bon Accord Centre once. That was quite funny. :D[/quote']

That reminds me of the time I pretty much ran into a trampette in PE because I mistimed my jump, and my face slammed straight off the vaulting box thingy. But i was laughing rather than being embarrassed, cos it was hilarious. And it wasn't that sore for long.

That reminds me of the time I pretty much ran into a trampette in PE because I mistimed my jump' date=' and my face slammed straight off the vaulting box thingy. But i was laughing rather than being embarrassed, cos it was hilarious. And it wasn't that sore for long.[/quote']

Those trampettes are dangerous! I really enjoyed PE but I was only really good at badminton and football :(

I couldn't even do face down drop things on the trampoline. Tragic.

Those trampettes are dangerous! I really enjoyed PE but I was only really good at badminton and football :(

I couldn't even do face down drop things on the trampoline. Tragic.

The only thing I could do on the trampoline was elbow drops and poses. I always thought I'd whack my head off the side if I tried doing a somersault. But then I was absolutely shite at everything in PE, having no coordination and being an unfit bastard and all that.