aberdeen-music

Resident Evil 4 is awesome

My brother Sean bought it today and after a bit of a League Of Gentlemen marathon we've got it on the Gamecube just now. He's raving about it and it looks fucking excellent! Terrifying chainsaw 'zombies' and all. I tried to warn him that they were behind him but he got pitchforked to death!

He did however, to his shame, attack a defenceless cow at one point. Shocking.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother Sean bought it today and after a bit of a League Of Gentlemen marathon we've got it on the Gamecube just now. He's raving about it and it looks fucking excellent! Terrifying chainsaw 'zombies' and all. I tried to warn him that they were behind him but he got pitchforked to death!

He did however' date=' to his shame, attack a defenceless cow at one point. Shocking.[/quote']

This game is definitely an all time favourite for me already. Mounds upon mounds of crazy pitchfork wielding 'zombies' and invincible bag-headed chainsaw maniacs. Amidst all the panic and shouting at this game, I am amazed with the level of intelligence of enemies. Endless surprises, resulting in the "they're behind you!" of the pitchfork incident. This is easily the best resi evil since the first one, i've been playing it for ages and yet i'm still on disc one. The graphics are great and there's even amusement with the 'travelling salesman' appearing every save point.

Also, the cow could not be trusted and had to be treated as an enemy till proven otherwise. :p

It has to be noted that you also gunned down 'The Salesman' a few times which cannot be excused.

Also the cow was slashed at least 5 times from behind.

Even Malcolm would disapprove of that kind of treatment...

'The Salesman' was clearly a pervert waiting his opportunity.

I should have known you'd be there to reveal my misdeeds :p

Nae as good as Barry' date=' with his "After all you are the master of lock picking" speil![/quote']

Or when Jill first encounters a zombie and Barry comes to the rescue wth his "I'll take care of this" and wasting about twenty bullets on it.

i think i want this' date=' but i'm concerned it'll make me shit myself. i tend to get freaked out playing such things at night, alone in my flat. DON'T RAPE ME ZOMBO. i'm such a girl. maybe i'll get it then give it to my boyfriend if i can't 'manage'.[/quote']

you need to play doom 3 with the lights off :devil: