aberdeen-music

Resident Evil 4 is awesome

Really. Buy a GameCube right now.

Since I "suck" for starting this thread, maybe I should elaborate.

Basically, forget every RE game to date. You now have a new dynamic camera and free aiming which means tyou can stun Las Plagas with bullets and ninja kick them in the face. It simply looks amazing too.

I can't put into words how much fun equiping eggs and throwing them at zombies is, or the game itself, I'm just disappointed to have seen no other threads on it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan

I went into town on Saturday (the day after it came out) to buy it, thinking the timing would be easier since I'd be in town then anyways, and it was fucking sold out!! >_<

I traded in games to GameStation and got 79 store credit so I could buy it, but they had none left! Barely 24 hours since it came out! None left!!!

I was so tempted yesterday to just use the 79 and get a DS instead, but Resi 4 just looks so much better!! Hopefully they'll have some in at the end of the week! ^_^

I went into town on Saturday (the day after it came out) to buy it' date=' thinking the timing would be easier since I'd be in town then anyways, and it was fucking sold out!! >_<

I traded in games to GameStation and got 79 store credit so I could buy it, but they had none left! Barely 24 hours since it came out! None left!!!

I was so tempted yesterday to just use the 79 and get a DS instead, but Resi 4 just looks so much better!! Hopefully they'll have some in at the end of the week! ^_^[/quote']

I preordered it and got it at about 9 in th morning on day of release. Completed it on Monday, but clocked up about 20hrs of play in that time. Theres a lot to do when you complete it as well. A subgame featuring another character from RE2, a fantastic Mercinaries subgame and a new difficulty setting, not to mention the obligitary secret weapons and costumes.

Guest Logan
I preordered it and got it at about 9 in th morning on day of release. Completed it on Monday' date=' but clocked up about 20hrs of play in that time. Theres a lot to do when you complete it as well. A subgame featuring another character from RE2, a fantastic Mercinaries subgame and a new difficulty setting, not to mention the obligitary secret weapons and costumes.[/quote']

but is it better than Zoo Keeper on the DS?

but is it better than Zoo Keeper on the DS?

I really couldn't tell you. It's a bit of a shame Capcom drove the RE series into the ground with Zero and Outbreak meaning that people might avoid 4, because it really is the greatest game of the series yet. It makes me wonder if I'll ever bother with the other ones again.

Guest Logan
I really couldn't tell you. It's a bit of a shame Capcom drove the RE series into the ground with Zero and Outbreak meaning that people might avoid 4' date=' because it really is the greatest game of the series yet. It makes me wonder if I'll ever bother with the other ones again.[/quote']

you didn't like Zero? I thought it was a really strong title. A little short, but so are 2 and 3. Code Veronica still remains my favourite game so far. No doubt 4 will surpass that by a longshot.

Guest Logan
Gamestation got in a poxy 30 copies' date=' followed by a further 4 on tuesday. Needless to say it has sold out, and the next batch ain't arriving till tuesday.[/quote']

gay, I went in on Tuesday! >_<

How many are you getting on Tuesday?? I'll be in town anyways and I want one!!!!!