aberdeen-music

Phat Tom's plan to get buff: part 2

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

Ware house Gym which is up the road from the lock up is frickin' ace. Also, I recommend a BMX too, as I have one...except mine was free :D:D:D:D:D:D

that's nowhere near balmedie

Go to the jjb, its 36 a month for full membership which is better than the other private gyms in aberdeen! Plus you can get a program made up if your wanna tone up! Try eating less carbs and more protein, protein shakes if your going to stick at it, but you need to watch that cos it might pile the pounds back on!!

Credo is good. But theres lots of massive bodybuilders that go there. They're friendly enough, but could make you feel out of place. They've got cheap daily fees, and faiirly cheap monthly memberships.

Cannons is expensive and totally shite. There are no barbells. Its all just machines, which are fucking useless. They do have dumbells but its not worth paying the joining fee just for dumbells. If you're interested in manicures and saunas then its ok.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
do you mean the leg press machine?

cannons looks ok and it's pretty cheap as far as memberships go: as i'm not a student a monthly membership at cannons is the same price as 5 sessions at bon accord, so unless it's worse then d'accord then who knows oh fuck off