aberdeen-music

what you listening to in your car?

delboy

aplogies to non drivers and those without a motor!

i was enjoying the sunshine here in ireland yesterday, popped over the border into county donegal and spent a pleasant afternoon negotiating the twistiest roads i've ever driven on.

i was playing my melt banana live on peel tape, complimented the scenary and roads quite well. usually mind i just listen to the radio....

what's your favourite in car sounds?

My personal driving faves are Jimmy Eat World, 2 Many DJ's and the Offspring. Currently in my CD player however are Alkaline Trio, JEW x3, Dashboard Confessional, NIN, Biffy Clyro and Capdown.

I have the same problem as Craig. I start singing and rocking out and my speed goes -------------->

Okay don't laugh

Mine was twofold:

Gwen Stafani

Muse Absolution

Ok, I heard ya laughing about the first pick. :help:

Take care,

Bobbie

Manager

IDENTITY

http://myidentity.moonfruit.com

aplogies to non drivers and those without a motor!

i was enjoying the sunshine here in ireland yesterday' date=' popped over the border into county donegal and spent a pleasant afternoon negotiating the twistiest roads i've ever driven on.

i was playing my melt banana live on peel tape, complimented the scenary and roads quite well. usually mind i just listen to the radio....

what's your favourite in car sounds?[/quote']

Guest Cowboy Dan

Right now in my disc changer I've got:

The Arcade Fire

Bright Eyes x 2

Suicide (phat tom's)

The Chemical Brothers

Modest Mouse

My cd player doesn't work very well, it kind of does what it wants, you have to treat it with respect in order to get it to skip a track or just play anything in general...