aberdeen-music

Yesterday's football scores..

Guest neil ex

Guest Jake Wifebeater

i could also tell you about our unlucky 6-0 defeat against brentford in 1995...

fuck it' date=' its just sour grapes really :cheers:[/quote']

Certainly, bit like our unlucky 6-0 defeat by Celtic the other week. We were fucking robbed!

Guest Ancient Mariner
well he did have an awful lot to do with our success (not justin edinburgh btw) but he wouldnt have been as effective without strike partner john taylor' date=' it was also the long ball game john beck used - other teams just couldnt cope - shite to watch at times but hey we werent giving a toss![/quote']

Say his name loud and proud: DUBLIN. He then went to my team, and did nothing of note except score a goal from a corner in a friendly against Celtic (yes I support Man Utd, but I'm a real fan, I'll be present at their game with Blackburn next week)

we actually tried to sign him back recently cos we were desperate for a striker who can score goals (not too much to ask really) but wages were a stumbling block (sadly even at 36 dublin wont play for a packet of boiled sweets and two packs of pringles - was the best deal we could offer him) but we have two new strikers now who are *gasp* actually finding the net....

Guest Ancient Mariner
todays result.

st machar academy pupils 5 - 0 st machar academy staff.

LOVELY STUFF !

I shouldn't stereotype St.Machar pupils, but I imagine the staff were to scared to tackle. When I played against St.Machar BC for Westdyke BC a few years ago, their striker kicked me in the head. Apparently he'd been expelled from 2 schools, including St.Machar

I shouldn't stereotype St.Machar pupils' date=' but I imagine the staff were to scared to tackle. When I played against St.Machar BC for Westdyke BC a few years ago, their striker kicked me in the head. Apparently he'd been expelled from 2 schools, including St.Machar[/quote']

well im in he st machar team. and im a sap. st machar pupils arent all minks and i know you said you shouldn't stereotype, but hey i dont blame you, there are many cunts at st machar. :cheers:

I'm a Partick fan' date=' you'll have to enlighten me as to what 'scoring a goal' is......[/quote']

well i'd forgotten till we snapped up iwan roberts and tes bramble to play up front, now were banging em in (actually thats a lie but they've scored 4 in five games between em)