aberdeen-music

Caribou (formerly MANITOBA) + Kasule - The Tunnels Satuday 23rd April 05

chilli

Does any of the locations selling tickets take switch? My bank screwed up my wages this week and have taken 6 days to clear a cheque. I know the cavern doesn't, or atleast didn't used to take plastic scumcards but i thought I would ask anyway. The prospect of begging does not excite me as it once did.

Does any of the locations selling tickets take switch? My bank screwed up my wages this week and have taken 6 days to clear a cheque. I know the cavern doesn't' date=' or atleast didn't used to take plastic scumcards but i thought I would ask anyway. The prospect of begging does not excite me as it once did.[/quote']

i'm almost sure the tunnels takes switch, however thats the record shop, the tickets

@ the door tonight & The Cavern are cash only.

quote per interesting music Mike to Hen or Jim

Whatever if you are known to us we will not turn you away from this wonderful

gig tonight.

this is a quote from an independent observer from last night's event in Glasgow

via the jockrock message board

what a superb night in the Art school last night. I saw kasule a few years ago and thought they were ok, but tonight they were superb. wow what a noise !

BUT Caribou were even better ! the new CD is simply superb live. Buy the new CD now !

And a member of Franz in the crowd, what more do you need !

john R

better still nae Franz he he

• 1 year later...

quick off the mark I know , but we've uploaded the Tunnels gig to our myspace page. Visual quality is pretty absurd ( I had to decode it a hundrd times to fit below 100MB) but sound is ok quality... ps. ending may be 'new' to anyone who was there.... see what u missed out on !)

plus we're now selling through ITUNES, worldwide etc. etc. (all reviews welcome btw !!)

blah blah blah....

www.myspace.com/wearekasule

Putfile - kasule live 05

cheers tee k