aberdeen-music

Retro Rebels

Guest Logan

I'm surprised they didn't move into where Elementz used to be (has that even been taken over?)

Just seems like having everything on Belmont Street would be a lot easier for people, especially tourists to Aberdeen who are into the whole 'alternative' thing.

I'm surprised they didn't move into where Elementz used to be (has that even been taken over?)

Just seems like having everything on Belmont Street would be a lot easier for people' date=' especially tourists to Aberdeen who are into the whole 'alternative' thing.[/quote']

Probably not very cheap to move there though. And isn't Elementz a cafe now?

Across the road' date=' as previously said. Much bigger place.

Wise up regarding the old Elementz... Are you gonna fork out the rent for there?!

The Triple Kirks stall was pre-retro rebels I think. Kinda just a wee private enterprise for Michelle.[/quote']

I remember being at Michelle's parent's house and the gay duck was chasing the geese...we had a lot of explaining to do to my little sister who came out with "mummy, why is the birdy on the other birdys back, and why wont that ducky let them play?" :rolleyes:

New shop is goin to be fab (with some great joinery)... A million times bigger and on two floors! Great to see an alternative independent business on the up!

Jim

:up:

That sounds like the business. Although I'll miss the intimate feel of the old shop. I won't miss the bruised shoulders trying to squeeze past people to get to the counter however.