aberdeen-music

Whitmore on friday

ben_1903

WOW! They rocked it right. Shame their set got cut short though!!

First band - Didn't think much of them.

The Upstarts - :band::cheers::D:love: - Oh yeah!! Give them a year and they'll be selling out kef! Mentally good.

Infection - Not really my thing but good.

Whitmore - Fantastic. Played ace old stuff, and ace new stuff.....ace. :rockon::band:

WOW! They rocked it right. Shame their set got cut short though!!

First band - Didn't think much of them.

The Upstarts - :band::cheers::D:love: - Oh yeah!! Give them a year and they'll be selling out kef! Mentally good.

Infection - Not really my thing but good.

Whitmore - Fantastic. Played ace old stuff' date=' and ace new stuff.....ace. :rockon::band:[/quote']

was a good night!

i was playing drums for the first band as a one off and to be honest...didnt think much of us either lol, but we were alright for only 1 practice

whitmore were rockin :rockon:

infection - seen them before, they are good, got a good sound, but some of the songs seemed the same, good stage presence though (do people agree?)

the upstarts - didnt see much of this band, but what i did see seemed pretty good

Unbroken Silence - Pretty damn good considering the lack of practice and time they had. Pretty much the standard opening of a punk show, although pulling faces, shakin heads and looking unhappy is something to never do on stage...

Upstarts - Tight, tight and tight; probably Aberdeens top ska band although i think a more imaginative use of uptrokes on guitar wouldn't be a bad thing. Plenty of catchy bass riffs and tight vocal harmonies. Should have been on third.

Infection - Every time i see these guys there doesn't seem to be a leap or difference from the last performance. The formula's good, catchy chords, songs, and lyrics but there's not much of a difference between most songs. Wireless guitar for kef?

Whitmore - Where did it all go wrong... They seem to have lost their schpadoinkle between their old and new album. Also can't believe they didn't play the whole of 'tell you twice' which is clearly their best song. I felt majorly tainted after sitting through a set consisting of new, slow, boring, material.

Really? I thought whitmore were mental - they played some of tell you twice in the medley, and although its a great song its not their best. The new stuff is classic - trust me get the new album. Which bits were boring? They are touring to support the new album, so of course they will play new stuff.

Thanks alot for the feedback ppl! If anyone else has comments please reply, we really want to see what ppl think of our new stuff..

We had an amazing night, sweated our asses off on stage, the crowd generated a lot of heat! :D Thanks to all who came down and to the other bands we shared the stage with,

We'l be back to kef on Sat 9th April supporting No Comply!

Hope to see you down there,

Cheers Steve

Hey folks. Glad to see there's [finally] some positive fedback about us. For us it was probably our 2nd best show - 2nd only to the one with Towers of London - which nobody saw. Little bit tired on friday, tried to get movin but it was sooo god-damned hot up there this time - i had that bloody halogen lamp in my fekkin face! Anyways, if anyone has some equally useful feedback - comments and suggetions - please post them on our forum so we can take heed of what u guys r sayin an so we can improve on what we're doin. www.infectiononline.tk er, anyways maybe it wasnt your thing but cheers for the feedback. :rockon:

Thanks alot for the feedback ppl! If anyone else has comments please reply' date=' we really want to see what ppl think of our new stuff..

We had an amazing night, sweated our asses off on stage, the crowd generated a lot of heat! :D Thanks to all who came down and to the other bands we shared the stage with,

We'l be back to kef on Sat 9th April supporting [b']No Comply!

Hope to see you down there,

Cheers Steve

UPSTARTS!!!!!....remember me? :D