aberdeen-music

Rangers FC Superstore Coming soon...

JSB

... to union street.

Me + My girlfriend were walking down broad street talking about the flat, that we will one day get from my auntie, when she moves to spain. I suggested that it would be cool if we got a pizza hut underneath us, and my girlfriend pointed out that there was ongoing work in the outlet under the flats. As we walked past a group of builders/shopfitters we were shocked when we seen the words. RANGERS FC SUPERSTORE COMING SOON - JULY . not only was this disgraceful but they had the cheek to put the red hand of ulster above the notice and decorate it with blue ribbons.

ON UNION STREET!?!?!?

I cant believe Aberdeen council has passed this decision and overlooked the consequences of such a move.

Just incase anyone was wondering. The store is moving into the old poundstretcher i think. The one that burnt down.

Guest MarkJDelaney
If it were true I could see them having some problems but then what do you expect...it's always the same.

DD your reply...worth 10points!

Geez! I know - everyone's so serious! Gracias, Taviendo!

By the way, I saw your dad in the 'Rolla this afternoon. Looked very much like a police officer on a day off, which he was? :D

if it was a Man Utd shop nobody would care.

I'm a Liverpool supporter and if Liverpool FC opened a shop up here, I would be just as disgusted.

Aberdeen for AFC. Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Can you imagine if Arsenal opened a club shop in Manchester? Or Barcelona opened a shop in Madrid? No thanks. Real Madrid opening a shop in Milan? It's the same thing on a slightly dafter scale.

p.s. if it is graffiti then it's almost certainly fake. I don't know but I am always glad to rant regardless of the consequences.

apparently the h & m that opens in the guild street shopping centre will have a mens department.

i'm not disgusted by the idea of a rangers superstore but i think it would cause a lot of problems.

in germany H&M stores have men sections, its pretty much the same sort of stuff they sell at NEXT

Guest Ancient Mariner
in germany H&M stores have men sections' date=' its pretty much the same sort of stuff they sell at NEXT[/quote']

Except they have a range designed by Karl Lagerfield! Black and white only! Essential.

With regards to the RFC superstore, if there's a Red Hand on the sign, it's almost certainly a hoax. The site should be burned to the ground to remove that insignia anyway, and just in case the plans were 4real.

Except they have a range designed by Karl Lagerfield! Black and white only! Essential.

With regards to the RFC superstore' date=' if there's a Red Hand on the sign, it's almost certainly a hoax. The site should be burned to the ground to remove that insignia anyway, and just in case the plans were 4real.[/quote']

Clear your inbox.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
With regards to the RFC superstore' date=' if there's a Red Hand on the sign, it's almost certainly a hoax. The site should be burned to the ground to remove that insignia anyway, and just in case the plans were 4real.[/quote']

Pretty much how I see it. I'm sure it's a hoax, I hope to fuck it is, the last thing I want to see is this poisonous, tribal garbage on my doorstep.

Celtic + Rangers = The cancer of Scottish football.

All I can say is support your home team. If you're Scottish why would you support Brazil especially if they were playing Scotland. Same goes for clubs. Just a bunch of glory hunters those guys/gals.

Also, it's only football, a bunch of overpaid half brains in shorts kicking a spherical object.

Oh and one last thing....c'mon the sheep baaaaaa