aberdeen-music

JObs?

foetusgrrl

cheers i know asda at the bridge of dee aint taking on staff at the moment i got a few friends who work there. Thanks for the tips..i cant work in makro cuz its too far away...however Internationale..hee hee..now that is a job i will apply for...

if anyone else knows about any more jobs keep posting...thankya

xx

internationele woudln't employ me because i'd had no experience in clothing retail. it seems everywhere's either looking for part-time staff or managers. ideal for you obviously. h&m have vacancies.

i think i might go and beg for my job back at baker's oven. it seems the only available option at the moment

I can assure you that isn't why internacionale wouldn't employ you. I worked there for about five months without any retail experiance. I don't advice people to apply there. Most the people that start there actually leave within a few weeks. It isn't a good place to work.

I can assure you that isn't why internacionale wouldn't employ you. I worked there for about five months without any retail experiance. I don't advice people to apply there. Most the people that start there actually leave within a few weeks. It isn't a good place to work.

they actually said to me that they were only looking for people with clothing retail experience. quite odd considering h&m didn't ask for that :|

Markies are looking...

Gumpy says its good fun... I say it's hell.

I never want to hear a till beep again... but I will... tomorrow is another working day.

*shakes head with sadness*

And I used to work in Internacionale many a moon ago when I was still at school.... it's really bad... lots of weird rules and btw... dont ever get sick or take a holiday... they WILL threaten you with the sack instantly.

My best friend is a supervisor there though :) yes Gumpy... the hot one.