Last night I got:

A recordable minidisk player

A wallet with money and a drivers license in it

A Bag with a wallet in it with yet more money in it

a ring

a scarf

a jumper

a bracelet

I can't believe people can loose this stuff and not even check to see if we have it.

details of the moshulu jumble sale coming soon.

And a cuddly toy! :rolleyes:

Can't people make a point of checking that they have all their belongings before they leave? Although a lot of them could have possible been drunk and forgot where they were the previous night.

Re: Re: Lost property

Originally posted by Kora:

And a cuddly toy! :rolleyes:

Can't people make a point of checking that they have all their belongings before they leave? Although a lot of them could have possible been drunk and forgot where they were the previous night.

Some of the stuff is fair enough, but a 150 minidisk player? I wish I could leave things that valuable lying around and not bother about it if I lost it

R

Just wanna say, big YAY to Moshulu and all folks who go to there!!!! Nowhere else in Aberdeen can u go, lose ur wallet and get it back!! Very impressed, I lost my wallet and got it back two weeks later when i asked for it. It still had the money in it and everything (ok, it was only 3 but still!!)