aberdeen-music

Plug And Play Megadrive

Sam 45

i got that plug n play megadrive from argos for 15 just after christmas :D it's an ace little thing- sonic, golden axe, dr robotnix's mean machine, altered beast... i've forgotted the other two though...

i've got a master system 2 but obviously it's a bit old... a little temperamental and fuzzy on the screen too...

why did we have to give our megadrive n megaCD away to the jumble sale people... WWWHY?!

i got that plug n play megadrive from argos for 15 just after christmas :D it's an ace little thing- sonic' date=' golden axe, dr robotnix's mean machine, altered beast... i've forgotted the other two though...

i've got a master system 2 but obviously it's a bit old... a little temperamental and fuzzy on the screen too...

why did we have to give our megadrive n megaCD away to the jumble sale people... WWWHY?![/quote']

you think that sucks, i gave my nes and snes away along with all my playstation games

Emulators are fun for a while' date=' then you realise you need to get the real thing[/quote']

sooo true! i had the spectrum zx (until we gave that away too) and tried out the emulator about a year ago- dizzy and manic minor just weren't the same without the cassettes!! one day.

:(

Guest Logan
sooo true! i had the spectrum zx (until we gave that away too) and tried out the emulator about a year ago- dizzy and manic minor just weren't the same without the cassettes!! one day.

:(

you mean you actually enjoyed the noise of those tapes as they loaded? Worse than a fucking dial up modem! >_<