aberdeen-music

Complaint of the year...

New Disorder

Who ever was just discussing sending a cmplaint to O2, i just did it, they sent the most half-assed respose.

My handset stopped wrking ages ago, took it to shop who promised to send it off for me, they left it in a back room, lost my receipt, so i now cant do anything with it..

and what did O2 say...

"Take the handset a long wth the receipt ad box back to where you bought it from"

Fucking morons!! :swearing:

I actualy think the guy read the first 2 lines of my e-mail abou the fault with my phoe before shitting out some kind of lame answer... I went on O2 as i thought they had god customer services, instead i find myself dealing with idiotic trained chimps.. :help:

Fuckit, im just not gonna get a new mobile, ive had enough of them.. :gringo:

Regards,

Bob

I've had to deal with the cretins at o2 as well. all I was asking for was a page online for existing customers telling them the price of the upgrades for them. this was after being told that the 50 phone i wanted "was for new customers" and that if I wanted it i'd have to pay 150 for it, cheers mate - really appreciating your loyal customers alright.

not too much to ask is it?

I received the same template email (which gives the incorrect number to call incidentally) for 2 weeks solid. I've given up and when the contract terminates again I won't be going back.

Yeah, there e-mail response system is a joke, i have a feeling that they may just not reply, but ive saved all the e-mails going to and from with them, and i recorded my last telephone call with them on my other mobile. They guy redirected my call to the wrong folk who left me on hold for 25 minutes, when i eventually just hung up..

I want my money back, and i couldve got it if those fuckers at the O2 shop hadnt lost my receipt!!

Regards,

Bob

I hate o2. I once got the same e-mail telling me how much my bill was for three days in a row, each telling me a different date the money would be debited from my account.

So I phoned up to check that I wouldn't be paying the same bill three times and the woman told me "don't be an idiot" and hung up. I couldn't believe it. I may well have been being a bit of a knob but I just wanted some piece of mind since I couldn't afford one, let alone three 60 bills.