aberdeen-music

Atom covers

Gumpy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gumpy (and anyone else posting here for that matter): a polite warning, you wanna talk about music, fair enough (this kind of discussion is heartly encouraged infact), please continue, but you try and start one of these pointless 20 page epic injokes about absolutely nothing like you did in other bands forums, i'll have it shut in 5 seconds flat, comprende!? Cheers :up:

As for covers... fuck knows! Overture 1928 anyone?

Didn'y you guys cover Virus back in the day? Or did I dream that one up...

Waaaaay back in the day oui! i doubt that one will rear its ugly head again tho to be honest... its been a while!

Overture Overture Overture!!! ;)

Well i got bored of being all left out so i decided to start learning 'new things'.... My fingers and my fretboard havent had so many fallouts in a while.... but getting there!

I reckon you should have a go at Hangar 18' date=' it sounds like a snug fit in the Atom suit.[/quote']

Have you been reading our inter-band emails?!

(dont get too excited, we havent actually made any action on it yet, but it has come up in coversation... by joe... about 20,000 times ;))

Gumpy (and anyone else posting here for that matter): a polite warning' date=' you wanna talk about music, fair enough (this kind of discussion is heartly encouraged infact), please continue, but you try and start one of these pointless 20 page epic injokes about absolutely nothing like you did in other bands forums, i'll have it shut in 5 seconds flat, comprende!? Cheers :up:

[/quote']

Why do you think he edited the entire subject line and message content etc so swiftly... ;)

Calm down boy.

Guest Scorge Spike
Have you been reading our inter-band emails?!

No' date=' just your collective minds.

All gullible Atomites are welcome to a reading from Mystic Scorge on 0909 E-X-T-O-R-T-I-O-N.

Calls cost 12 a second (billed by the hour), Mystic Scorge accepts no liability for inaccurate predictions.

Guest haigyman
Get your arse on msn and I might tell you.

Or not.

I mean er...

Whatever dude. You fell down the stairs.

EDIT:

Atom covering The Final Countdown would make me moist.

no stfu they're doing hangar 18 just stfu