aberdeen-music

decent chip shops in aberdeen

arcadian

There used to be a fantastic chipper on Crown St' date=' the Crossroads, but the bastards sold up and put Wok Wok in its place...[/color']

You are joking? The crossroads was the worst chipper I've ever been in. Vile, horrible food they served there. And it smelled funny.

Wok Wok is superb though and far more welcome.

You are joking? The crossroads was the worst chipper I've ever been in. Vile' date=' horrible food they served there. And it smelled funny.

Wok Wok is superb though and far more welcome.[/quote']

Ack weel, I remember it being pretty good.

*Shrug*

Wok Wok's good, but I far prefer the Golden Crown.

Ok' date=' so you're in a student flat with no oven? No problem. You need to get yourself a PHD student card and order a Gatecrasher pizza from them. Massive pizza 2 foot square with gorgeous toppings for 12 (24 without discount) and it'll last you a while. Go get some :up:[/quote']

Ahh i remember doing that inbetween my SG english writing and my SG english interp exam.

The pizza people laughed at us on the phone for ordering a gatecrasher at 10.30 in the morning :D

Guest valley69
'lionels' beside slains off belmont street. i hve no idea what its real name is but lionel ritchie works in there' date=' i am serious.

x[/quote']

fuck yeh, chips and yogurt sauce fae there is fucking gorgeoussssss

chips gravy and Cheese fae blmont hut is bloody amazin also.

Also try that place- think rico was on about it, beside moshulu, got that really long counter and a few tables and chairs too. A small kebab is like 3 quid but its fucking HUGE......

Also subway is ace.

Guest valley69
subway is awesome. like god would be' date=' if he sold freshly-made sandwiches.[/quote']

nah nah, god would work for subway, thats how good the place is...

1 meatball 6 incher please..and dont go sparingly on the cheese!yummers

despite there already being a fantastic Chinese takeaway not 50 feet away...

The Golden Crown is easily the best Chinese carry-out in Aberdeen...

Oh yeah, chippers.

The Hilton Chipper (I'm sure it's called that. It's just up the road from Saisbury's) does some mighty fine food, especially their fish which is fresh fried on order rather than being stuck under those damn lights!

Guh, now I'm hungry.

the golden crown does excellent spring rolls.

yum.

Fuck yeah.

The Golden Crown is easily the best Chinese carry-out in Aberdeen...

Oh yeah' date=' chippers.

[/quote']

And Fuck yeah.

Ok' date=' so you're in a student flat with no oven? No problem. You need to get yourself a PHD student card and order a Gatecrasher pizza from them. Massive pizza 2 foot square with gorgeous toppings for 12 (24 without discount) and it'll last you a while. Go get some :up:[/quote']

Dare I say FY thrice? Naw I'm not one of the cool kids... I can't get away with it.

But Gatecrasher. Oh baby.

Pizza.jpg

You can do fun things with 4ft square pizza...

Tasty too...

Aye, get yourself a PHD student card - no student should be without one I say.

The Hilton Chipper (I'm sure it's called that. It's just up the road from Saisbury's) does some mighty fine food' date=' especially their fish which is fresh fried on order rather than being stuck under those damn lights!

.[/quote']

just down the road from me and yes it is fine.

Great Northern Chipper on great Northern road is fine

and

Silver Grill (which i think is now closed) was great.

i think i know the guy you mean

it's not lionel richie but it may as well be

Imagine - Small world cafe

The pizza people laughed at us on the phone for ordering a gatecrasher at 10.30 in the morning

Hmm, I don't think they do them that early anymore. The drivers don't start til 12pm, if i recall correctly. Although maybe they do carry-outs at that time.

PHD are the best pizza place in Aberdeen - they do the biggest pizzas in Scotland, and they take orders later than any other company. You can order up til 12pm Sunday-Wednesday, 1pm Thursday and 2pm Friday and Saturday.

And the Student Survival Card is the greatest. 50% off your total order. They also do Ben and Jerry's ice cream :D And the cheesy garlic bread is the best stuff on earth.

(Can you tell my boyfriend works for PHD and gets a free pizza every time he works? :D)

Lmao.

Plugging it to most of these guys isn't going to help though' date=' seeing as most of them are at young and at college or uni, hence have no money to tip :p

I just genuinely think these are good pizzas :angel:[/quote']

Aye had it been Pete who delivered our Gatecrashers I would have thrown things out the window at him instead ;)

I mean er...

No actually yer that is what I would have done.