aberdeen-music

This thread should be closed already.

Guest AmbientMood

Guest AmbientMood

All the threads on here suck right now. Somebody needs to get back on their fat ass and create an over-whelming influx of new, exciting interesting threads (much unlike this one *comtemplating not posting it*).

The two issues I would like to discuss:

Black Sabbath suck and you know it. I'm sick and tired of seeing bog standard, worthless heavy metal turds in magazines (probably 'Chimaira') bigging up these so called forefathers of metal - I'd rather read magazines that delve into the complexities of a cow taking a shit. I don't care whatever the hell they fathered - fake satanity and lots of morons I say. It's also a little known fact that Ozzy sucks and his wife is in a silly ASDA advert. She just lost the smidgeon of credibility she didn't have in the first place - negative scene points if you like.

Also, Kelly Osbourne is lame. She was on a really stupid tv programme not long ago called 'The Friday Night Project' (ironic: they aired it on Saturday) where she came out telling crap jokes she didn't write. At that moment I felt embarrassed to be British, which is why it's not immigrants we need out of this country, it's Kelly Osbourne and those silly little shits who were in Byker Grove that need to go (Ant and Dick). We could give them Uzbehkistan or something.

Who else should be dumped in Uzbhekistan?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmbientMood
You' date=' for mis-spelling the aforementioned nation. Drop the "h".[/quote']

Not surprised, I knew it was wrong. I attempted to cover this up by spelling it alternatively the second time. Two attempts, both wrong :down:

Ah well, you have a U2 avator :D

Guest AmbientMood

I'll tell you what else is piss-poor: U2

Nobody actually likes U2. Their fame is cultivated by some very impressive marketing. Whereas everyone with taste knows they suck, recently they're being hailed the best and biggest band in the world. Now we all know this is false. Basically they act like cocky arses with over-sized egos and people buy into that shit, thinking they are following the norm (which they are, technically, as being an idiot generally means the norm). So basically, the promotion team sat round a big table and came up with this ingenius marketing ploy to squeeze some more cash out of a flagging, aged cock band. This is one of the slogans they produced during a brainstorming session:

'BUY THIS, ITS GOOD!!'

Seriously, from out of nowhere, the second that vertigo song was released everyone from Keith Chegwin to Cat Deeley are raving about this amazing rock phenomenon that you will REALLY REALLY LOVE!! Someday everyone will realise that U2 aren't good and that real music doesn't come from wannabe do-gooders-cashing-in-on-bob-geldof's-irishness-and-thinking-he-can-do-the-same-coincedentally-putting-sales-through-the-roof.

Bono is full of shit and should be ordered not to breed. He already has? Lock your doors and turn off the tv before your brain gets pulpified by this commercial cack.

Guest AmbientMood

Is it me, or is avatar a word that doesn't really crop up that much into life. I've read a lot of books and I don't think this word has ever occured. Hell, I don't even have my own avatar. If I had one it would say:

'Westhill is an overgrown housing estate that should go to hell, especially when picking me up on minor spelling errors.'

Is it me' date=' or is avatar a word that doesn't really crop up that much into life. I've read a lot of books and I don't think this word has ever occured. Hell, I don't even have my own avatar. If I had one it would say:

'Westhill is an overgrown housing estate that should go to hell, especially when picking me up on minor spelling errors.'[/quote']

Someone can't take a joke. And it was me, a person, not the garden suburb of Westhill, that picked up on your spelling mistake. And Westhill already is hell.

Nobody actually likes U2. Their fame is cultivated by some very impressive marketing. Whereas everyone with taste knows they suck' date=' recently they're being hailed the best and biggest band in the world. Now we all know this is false. Basically they act like cocky arses with over-sized egos and people buy into that shit, thinking they are following the norm (which they are, technically, as being an idiot generally means the norm). So basically, the promotion team sat round a big table and came up with this ingenius marketing ploy to squeeze some more cash out of a flagging, aged cock band. This is one of the slogans they produced during a brainstorming session:

'BUY THIS, ITS GOOD!!'

Seriously, from out of nowhere, the second that vertigo song was released everyone from Keith Chegwin to Cat Deeley are raving about this amazing rock phenomenon that you will REALLY REALLY LOVE!! Someday everyone will realise that U2 aren't good and that real music doesn't come from wannabe do-gooders-cashing-in-on-bob-geldof's-irishness-and-thinking-he-can-do-the-same-coincedentally-putting-sales-through-the-roof.

Bono is full of shit and should be ordered not to breed. He already has? Lock your doors and turn off the tv before your brain gets pulpified by this commercial cack.[/quote']

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst

Guest AmbientMood
Someone can't take a joke. And it was me' date=' a person, not the garden suburb of Westhill, that picked up on your spelling mistake. And Westhill already is hell.[/quote']

You called me a fool for something as trivial as a spelling mistake so I feel the necessity to argue back in the chance of catching someone on their high horse. Obviously I'm mistaken.

I really do hate Westhill though.

Guest AmbientMood
When Bono's not mumbling like an idiot, he's trying to be emotional by flailing his arms in the air like he's so overcome that he can't help but bellow out a limp-dick line like "I can feeeeEEEEEEeeeeeel." Pussy. '

:laughing:

Nobody actually likes U2. Their fame is cultivated by some very impressive marketing. Whereas everyone with taste knows they suck' date=' recently they're being hailed the best and biggest band in the world. Now we all know this is false. Basically they act like cocky arses with over-sized egos and people buy into that shit, thinking they are following the norm (which they are, technically, as being an idiot generally means the norm). So basically, the promotion team sat round a big table and came up with this ingenius marketing ploy to squeeze some more cash out of a flagging, aged cock band. This is one of the slogans they produced during a brainstorming session:

'BUY THIS, ITS GOOD!!'

Bono is full of shit and should be ordered not to breed. He already has? Lock your doors and turn off the tv before your brain gets pulpified by this commercial cack.[/quote']

Firstly, you may be surprised to know that people actually like U2. Yes that's right, they have fans.

Secondly, I think you have to split U2's career into distinct phases. All of what you say certainly applies nowadays. From Achtung Baby onwards they have only been concerned with spending millions on overblown stage shows. However, note that my avatar(!) is of "War", 1983. I should state I like U2 up to the Joshua Tree. All of their albums previous to this are intense, important and have some of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. Try "Drowning Man" off War or "Another Time, Another Place" off Boy. They weren't pretentious bastards back then.

But I suppose you think Achtung Baby was their first album.

All the threads on here suck right now. Somebody needs to get back on their fat ass and create an over-whelming influx of new' date=' exciting interesting threads (much unlike this one *comtemplating not posting it*).

The two issues I would like to discuss:

Black Sabbath suck and you know it. I'm sick and tired of seeing bog standard, worthless heavy metal turds in magazines (probably 'Chimaira') bigging up these so called forefathers of metal - I'd rather read magazines that delve into the complexities of a cow taking a shit. I don't care whatever the hell they fathered - fake satanity and lots of morons I say. It's also a little known fact that Ozzy [i']sucks and his wife is in a silly ASDA advert. She just lost the smidgeon of credibility she didn't have in the first place - negative scene points if you like.

Also, Kelly Osbourne is lame. She was on a really stupid tv programme not long ago called 'The Friday Night Project' (ironic: they aired it on Saturday) where she came out telling crap jokes she didn't write. At that moment I felt embarrassed to be British, which is why it's not immigrants we need out of this country, it's Kelly Osbourne and those silly little shits who were in Byker Grove that need to go (Ant and Dick). We could give them Uzbehkistan or something.

Who else should be dumped in Uzbhekistan?

Hey thats really good OR you could just maybe get out the house,go to some local shows,support the scene (aberdeen-music.com,this is the site your on) and not have to wait for someone to post some text,to excite you.If all this was doen,you could be another name with a face.

But hey,it was just a suggestion.I'll prob walk past you in moshulu,and not have a clue who you are.

Taylor XXX