aberdeen-music

Can't Cook...

KarmaTsunami

as a second year student i'm getting kinda sick of living off of ready meals/noodles etc. etc...and since i've found it cheaper to buy food in bulk, i was wondering if anyone would fancy sharing some really simple recipes with me, and i mean kep them simple because i'm an absolute newbie when it comes to the kitchen....my culinary expertise stretches as far as my george foreman grill...

so please... :help:

I highly recommend Ainsley Harriott's "Can't Cook, Won't Cook - Leaves Home" book for quick and efficient meals. My Mum bought it for me even though I wasn't leaving home - maybe I should have taken the hint. Still, it'll serve me well in Spain.

Eat your own shit. Trust me it sounds disgusting but really its just being economical and environmentally friendly.

Have a log on a plate' date=' add some salt and Ketchup to your taste and then dig in... a fully circular recylcing system and you'll spend pennies![/quote']

i don't think that would work cos all the nutrients and such like would have been digested out of it

all you need is 2 eggs,milk (optional), bacon, cheese, ham and naan bread... and a clean plate, hard to find in rass's flat.

cut the bacon up into little bits, fry it up til it looks yummy.

crack the eggs into a bowl, add milk if you want.

cut the cheese into ltle bits aswell as the ham (keep seperate)

pour the eggs over the bacon and add the cheese

stir until goopy/eggs look almost done

add the ham

keep stirring to mix the ham with everything else, then pour it all over a naan bread, on a plate of course

its the poifect thing if you forgot to buy pizza/chips after a night out. oh yeah and it only takes like 7 minutes to cook :D

rass how awesome was that scrambled eggs/omlette thing? i'v had it like 5/6 times since we first made it.

all you need is 2 eggs' date='milk (optional), bacon, cheese, ham and naan bread... and a clean plate, hard to find in rass's flat.

cut the bacon up into little bits, fry it up til it looks yummy.

crack the eggs into a bowl, add milk if you want.

cut the cheese into ltle bits aswell as the ham (keep seperate)

pour the eggs over the bacon and add the cheese

stir until goopy/eggs look almost done

add the ham

keep stirring to mix the ham with everything else, then pour it all over a naan bread, on a plate of course

its the poifect thing if you forgot to buy pizza/chips after a night out. oh yeah and it only takes like 7 minutes to cook :D

rass how awesome was that scrambled eggs/omlette thing? i'v had it like 5/6 times since we first made it.[/quote']

sounds....interesting.....and a clean plate in the flat....