aberdeen-music

Tsunami/Band Aid Show - Urgent

jester1470

I wasn't one for 80's music, but after listening to the original songs for our set for 2 weeks straight i think most of the 80's kicked arse... Can't wait to bust out these tunes...

Any word on equipment and the order of the set?

Surely Toms would bung in some amps if someone chatted them up nicely and they were mentioned a couple of times throughout the night...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't one for 80's music' date=' but after listening to the original songs for our set for 2 weeks straight i think most of the 80's kicked arse... Can't wait to bust out these tunes...

Any word on equipment and the order of the set?

Surely Toms would bung in some amps if someone chatted them up nicely and they were mentioned a couple of times throughout the night...[/quote']

The gig is happening !!! hurrah !!! People really need to get tickets but it is happening, we need to raise as much as possible so it would be great for people to come, in order to make it happen we have had to cut a lot of costs.

Cheers

Stuart

Deffo coming then

looks like there will be around 6 of us coming, so hope there are tickets left at the door when we show up o_O or I'm gonna have to hurt ya jester :nono::help::music::finger::woohoo:

See ya,

Bobbie

I should also have said if peoiple have places they want to put posters up' date=' there should be flyers and posters available from Moshulu from tomorrow afternoon onwards,

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Jester

Hey man' date=' we cant play Sunday, one of us cant make practice on Thursday and we cant play with out having never played the songs (although we have learned them Individually) Its too short notice. Im sure its no great loss :cheers:

Hog[/quote']

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh !!! Hog !!!!!!

Thats fucked up a few things now, is there no way you can sort it ?

Cheers

Stuart