aberdeen-music

Bad Moshulu

Davey Boy

Guest avalanche

I tried the vodka in "the back room" last time i went in, just after you bought me some jd and coke for which im greatful.... buy ya one next time anyway, the vodka tastes like a mix of the smell of nail polish and vodka yeukk

Guest fat_bottom_girls

hey davey boy!

i have a question for ya!!!

are you the one i suppsodly hit in the pit a month or so ago? and you cried to the bouncers? cause i don't beleive i hit anyone! and i got loads a greif for that! but if i did i didn't mean it dude!! just a wee mosh pit mishap cause i definatly don't recall even moshing for more than 20 seconds!!

so yeah sorry dude if i did i didn't mean it!!

It is just my shit luck that i dance for 2 songs and get asked to leave!! bloody metal music! I blame marilyn manson!

Originally posted by Johnny Mac:

think i'll pass on this chilli vodka

sounds harsh

Chilly Vodka? Ouch...

I tried a shot of chocolate mint vodka once, now that was nice. ^^

Originally posted by Moshulu Rob:

I am quite proud of the Chilli Vodka, as you may have noticed I think it is possibly the hottest substance on earth.

Rob

i would agree with that

took ages to cool the mouth down after the tiniest little dab in the world....

you harsh, harsh man:P

still...if people wanna drink it.....

Originally posted by fat_bottom_girls:

hey davey boy!

i have a question for ya!!!

are you the one i suppsodly hit in the pit a month or so ago? and you cried to the bouncers? cause i don't beleive i hit anyone! and i got loads a greif for that! but if i did i didn't mean it dude!! just a wee mosh pit mishap cause i definatly don't recall even moshing for more than 20 seconds!!

so yeah sorry dude if i did i didn't mean it!!

It is just my shit luck that i dance for 2 songs and get asked to leave!! bloody metal music! I blame marilyn manson!

1. you have punched me deliberately on many occasions. i was doing nothing wrong on the dance floor and you came up to me and punched me!!

2. i didnt "cry to the bouncers", i pointed out to flik that you were there and that you punched me, he did what he thought was appropriate.

Sorry if you didnt have a good time that night. but im not a violent guy. i guess moshing isnt for me.