aberdeen-music

Marty Jannetty

kirkt

has returned to the WWE? Holy shit, just when I thought the WWE was going downhill, I hear The Rockers reunited to take on La Resistance on last nights Raw, Randy Orton faced the legendary Jake the Snake, and Jannetty will be fighting against Kurt Angle on this weeks Smackdown.

Wow can you just imagine if Jannetty is back full time, and the Rockers meet Edge and Christian in the future...in a ladders match...wow im getting excitied just thinking about the possibility.

If anyone could tape this weeks Raw and Smackdown for me (I usually only manage to get the PPVs taped cos i dont have sky), i will gladly give em a couple of quid. PM me if you can help

Guest Full Metal
has returned to the WWE? Holy shit' date=' just when I thought the WWE was going downhill, I hear The Rockers reunited to take on La Resistance on last nights Raw, Randy Orton faced the legendary Jake the Snake, and Jannetty will be fighting against Kurt Angle on this weeks Smackdown.

Wow can you just imagine if Jannetty is back full time, and the Rockers meet Edge and Christian in the future...in a ladders match...wow im getting excitied just thinking about the possibility.

If anyone could tape this weeks Raw and Smackdown for me (I usually only manage to get the PPVs taped cos i dont have sky), i will gladly give em a couple of quid. PM me if you can help[/quote']

Oh my, that is a blast from the past, sean michaels and marty jannety teaming up again would kickass

If I can figure out how to tape with Sky (last time was a disaster, sure daddy can work it though) I'll gladly tape them for you. Free of charge.

The Rockers return would be effin' ace. These last few weeks have been way more exciting and entertaining than recently. :D

But Marty Jannetty was a joke! The only good thing he ever did was get kicked through a window. He even teamed up with the world's biggest loser' date=' the 1-2-3 Kid, for a while.[/quote']

He was the Intercontinental champion and co-holder of the tag-team titles on more than one occasion!

i used to fancy him :D

does that mean he'll be on the tour and be in aberdeen??

I hope so!

And Marty was not a joke! He gave Shawn Michaels a beating on many occasions, almost equally as good as him. To be fair, he was IC champ for only a day but he was tag champ many a time, specially with Al Snow as the New Rockers (though Al as Leif Cassidy was no Shawn Michaels, they were still the best tag team of 1996...unless you preferred The Godwinns or The Smoking Gunns).

I hope so!

And Marty was not a joke! He gave Shawn Michaels a beating on many occasions' date=' almost equally as good as him. To be fair, he was IC champ for only a day but he was tag champ many a time, specially with Al Snow as the New Rockers (though Al as Leif Cassidy was no Shawn Michaels, they were still the best tag team of 1996...unless you preferred The Godwinns or The Smoking Gunns).[/quote']

oh my god.

:laughing:

Guest Logan

I don't care what anyone in the world says' date=' The Genius was the greatest wrestler of the late 80's / 90's.

Clipboard + Robe + Poetry = Genius

It's that simple.[/quote']

I xxxx you! :love:

Fucking plebs.... totally ruined RAW for me tonight. ;(

I don't care what anyone in the world says' date=' The Genius was the greatest wrestler of the late 80's / 90's.

Clipboard + Robe + Poetry = Genius

It's that simple.[/quote']

i preferred him as beverly brothers manager, you still got the poems but you didnt have to watch him do cartwheels for 10 mins :p