aberdeen-music

So are you lot just posing, or are you actually here to help the scene?

Dan G

Firstly, apologies for cross-posting, but this is important..So please dont close it..I'm sure Neil will be fine with this..

If you didn't already know, My Mind's Weapon are playing the Cathouse tomorrow night, we've booked a 49 seater bus and it's probably around 35-40 people filled, but we need it filled, and even if we do, we're still 150 quid off the fee for it. So, for 10 bucks, you get a return bus journey to Glasgow, and entrance to the gig. It'll be an awesome roadtrip, and miles better than an average Wednesday night. Please come along, bring some friends...

What d'ya say Wasteleand?

Guest tv tanned

Ordinarily I'd be keen as I have still not got round to seeing you guys, but tomorrow I have a long standing engagement.

Any chance you could e-mail me a coupla MP3s so I can get an idea of MMW's sound?

Yes, I have been living a sheltered life lately. It's what having cock-all money does

Ordinarily I'd be keen as I have still not got round to seeing you guys' date=' but tomorrow I have a long standing engagement.

Any chance you could e-mail me a coupla MP3s so I can get an idea of MMW's sound?

Yes, I have been living a sheltered life lately. It's what having cock-all money does[/quote']

http://www.purevolume.com/mymindsweapon

that's absolutely ridiculous' date=' if your good enough then you'll attract enough people, your scene makes a mockary of music.

even by posting and contributing to this farse i feel a sense of shame.[/quote']

It wasn't a serious dig, just a jibe to gather interest :)

Coming?

that's absolutely ridiculous' date=' if your good enough then you'll attract enough people, your scene makes a mockary of music.

even by posting and contributing to this farse i feel a sense of shame.[/quote']

Uh...What?

You're rather fairweather, aren't you?

When your band puts on a bus to their gig in Glasgow, let me know, mmkay? :up:

Guest Zeenat Aman
sadly' date=' i have to work.

besides, the bus would probably pull over on a lonely country road, and i'd be assaulted and left for dead in the gutter/ditch. .......[/quote']

Quite right too! :gringo:

what time is the bus leaving and where from? and what time is it likely to be returning? If all fit in with me leaving work etc I might be interested in tagging along.

edit: I looked in the other thread and can't make it. but have a good gig anyway guys