aberdeen-music

**POWDERMONKEY** Live Tonight At Drummonds!

threeornothing

Hey, for what its worth, the band I play bass for (POWDERMONKEY) are playing Drummonds tonight. Its a battle of the bands thing, but don't let that put you off, we just want to play a good 'un! We played a great set at moorings last night (even if I do say so myself!) which was described by punters as a cross between The strokes, Stereophonics and fucking Hendrix...make what you will of that...we have a sample mp3 but its the weakest song of the set....I'll link it here anyway. Anyone interestetd show up at , err PM and expect to pay uhm pounds.....should be good

Cheers

http://www.keilan303.demon.co.uk/powdermonkey-smitten.wma

Haha!! Cheers mate! :cheers:

The last band seemed to bring along the majority of the crowd who were ages with themselves, so that would explain the influx of jailbait, I mean underagers ;)

Don't ask me why I launched the bass into the crowd, had to do something to set us apart, and as you've pointed out, my dancing wasn't going to do it :D Mind you, just like the bundle of 20 notes we stuffed in the judges pockets, it paid off!!!!

very surprised we won, especially as we never brought a crowd at all (we've only been around a month or so) but as soon as Johnny announced "You're all gonna hate this..." I knew we had it :D hehe

These cuts and bruises better be worth it....

We're playing Drummonds again THIS SATURDAY....then whenever the next leg of the battle of the bands happens we'll no doubt be playing then ;) plus playing the tunnels on the 31st....gonna try and make a live recording at a rehearsal so we have some better mp3's to let everyone hear....

I lost a scene point for this thread, shame!