aberdeen-music

I think I agree with....

Teabags

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

All of me can't understand why you're so proud of that picture....

It hardly captures any sort of "AMAZING MOMENT".

*waits for negative scene point from Hog*

Guest AmbientMood

It hardly captures any sort of "AMAZING MOMENT".

Maybe he's not being entirely serious...

Maybe he's just exaggerating how good the photo is because of the obvious contrast in that' date=' correct, it [i']doesn't capture an amazing moment, being the entire point of the post (this technique is sometimes called 'sarcasm,' store that somewhere for later use).

Maybe he's not being entirely serious...

Maybe he's just exaggerating how good the photo is because of the obvious contrast in that' date=' correct, it [i']doesn't capture an amazing moment, being the entire point of the post (this technique is sometimes called 'sarcasm,' store that somewhere for later use).

Ewan, read Ambient Moods post, I cant anything more to it! Below is my best photo

http://www.picturethis-home.biz/assets/images/Caroline_web_1.JPG

359fudge_3.jpg

ohhhhh the controversy! Clearly MMW are too big now to need any support from Aberdonians! So yeah, we're all wankers/cunts, lets argue about it like they hope we will, because all publicity is good publicity apparently!

Mind you, if looked like I'd been hit in the face with a spade at birth and then shrunk in the wash I might have a little pent up anger too.

359fudge_3.jpg

ohhhhh the controversy! Clearly MMW are too big now to need any support from Aberdonians! So yeah' date=' we're all wankers/cunts, lets argue about it like they hope we will, because all publicity is good publicity apparently!

Mind you, if looked like I'd been hit in the face with a spade at birth and then shrunk in the wash I might have a little pent up anger too.

they do need aberdonian support, thats why they took their fan base down to glasgow