aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

' date=' post: 143133"']crocus - the worst kind of joy is hope.

screamo, not much else to say really. would probably be great live. some great parts, some pretty poor parts. too much open D pedalling for my liking.

I thought you were meaning Krokus when i initially read that o_O

:D

This is utterly brilliant, I've liked pretty much everything they've done but this one's on a new level I think. Anyone who wrote them off as an OC soundtrack band should listen again.

It certainly is a great record. I was pleasantly surprised at the jump in quality that they've taken. Not that they were gash before, but I could take or leave most of their songs. Narrow Stairs is a superb record, though not as good as Mountain Battles by the Breeders, but what is?

It certainly is a great record. I was pleasantly surprised at the jump in quality that they've taken. Not that they were gash before, but I could take or leave most of their songs. Narrow Stairs is a superb record, though not as good as Mountain Battles by the Breeders, but what is?

You are mental!!! :D

Did they play the comical 'Chicken Strut'? That sounds like a Great gig, what Stones album was out at the time.

To be honest I can't recall......I did buy a Meters album just after though.....I've an idea there were 'Lines' in the title...(just googled it...it was 'New Direction')...but I've since weeded it out. The Stones album was 'Black and Blue'.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Active Minds/Voco Protesta split 7".

Disclose/Framtid split 7".

Disclose/Cruelty split 7".

Wankys - "Noise Punk" 7".

Woof! and :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Alternative - "Get Away With It All With The Army" tape.

Chaos UK - "Stunned To Silence" tape.

Extinction Of Mankind - "Live Slovenia 19/1/96" tape.

Lipcream/Napalm Death/Riistetyt - Demos/live tape.

Visions Of Change - "Troubled Times Radio Show Interview" tape.

:up: