aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Last album i bought was Long Beach Dub Allstars - Wonders of the world' date=' just casue it had the theme song from Joey on it, had to get it from the US but worth it.[/quote']

Either Jon Theodore or maybe it was Ikey from the Mars Volta used to be in them and they do the theme to Joey?!!?

just got the nu Daft Punk album....slighty less good than i wanted it to but still fantastikish

and the 50 cent album which is better than what I expected

and the 80s Matchbox B Line Disaster album (the second one) which is exactly what i expected

and the Roots Manuva album (latest one) ....which is my most played one out of this batch

UPDATE:

QOTSA nu album - fecking supa

Metallica-Master of puppets

Queens Of The Stone Age- Lullabies To Paralyse

The Mars Volta- Frances The Mute

Kyuss-Qotsa(it's a split album)

The Misfits-American Psycho

The Misfits-The Misfits

Also does anyone know whether Tyrant Lyzard kings have realeased an album yet cause they f**ckin rock!

• 4 weeks later...
Some cd with i dont have to hand so cant say what its called' date=' but it has lots of lovely pouting little triscuit french girls covering classic pop hits, in french. such as paint it black, sloop john b, baby love, nights in white satin, and these boots are made for walking. its got brigitte bardot on it too. divine.[/quote']

that sounds like the best album ever! find it and tell me what it's called. i want it!

Muse: Random 1-8

Idlewild: Warnings/Promises

Bloc Party: Silent Alarm

Idlewild: Hope Is Important

Idlewild: 100 Broken Windows

Placebo: Placebo

Placebo: Black Market Music

Bright Eyes: I'm Wide Awake It's Morning

The Futureheads: The Futureheads

The Bravery: The Bravery

Scissor Sisters: Scissor Sisters

By that I mean in the past three months (I rarely buy music). All great except for the Bravery which was a huge disappointment, Cure similarities my arse.

Haven't really bought much recently...

I think the most recent thing I bought was Miles Davis' 'Sketches of Spain' or maybe it was something else...I don't remember...

But the Miles Davis record is great' date=' pick that up if you can...[/quote']

That's a great album! It's not many months since I got Miles' 'In a Silent Way' on CD to replace my crackly vinyl copy.