aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

I own both of these and would agree that they are both very much worth owning. Maybe the first one a little bit more than the second.

Nice choices, Shazbot!

I already own a lot of stuff by The pAper Chase and Atom and his package (both extremely different artists but hey :p).

The only thing I have yet to pick up by TPC is 'Hide the kitchen knives'. I know it'll be good (it's arguably their best effort) but I just haven't bothered picking it up yet - possibly due to it never being cheap. *shields self from abuse*

I've also been holding off buying the first Atom and his package album. As I say, I technically own a copy but it's completely fucked. It's an immense album and I want to be listening to "Snow Shoe Barbeque" come Christmas time. It's cost me around 16 by the time you factor in delivery but it's definitely worth it.

"Let's set the north pole on fiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrreeeee!!!" :D

Yeah, Cardinology hasn't held my attention all that well. It's not bad at all really, but it doesn't offer anything different to/better than Cold Roses/Jacksonville.

I agree, it is very meh and pretty much on a par with Easy Tiger. Very average. Saying that, I really liked the "Follow the Lights" EP, the version of "Dear John" on it is pretty amazing.

Phil, good Springsteen choice, Nebraska is a fantastic album. Especially considering he knocked it out in an afternoon on a shitty cassette 4 track.

Guest idol_wild
Phil, good Springsteen choice, Nebraska is a fantastic album. Especially considering he knocked it out in an afternoon on a shitty cassette 4 track.

Yeah - loving it. I've been meaning to re-buy it for ages.

God bless One Up's fantastic 4 for 20 deal.