aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

This is an excellent album. I wish I'd discovered it when it came out 8 years ago, or when I was playing in an Emo band in 2003/2004, and they all loved TBS. But I was all like "Begone evil emo!" because it was cooler to h8 on emo than have love for the emo. Then the emo scene died and I realised I actually liked a lot of the music.

In short, I'm a little bit emo.

Emo-Kids.jpg

Guest idol_wild
Conquering Animal Sound / Debutant ~ split single deluxe box set (amazing set)

How awesome a package is that deluxe?! I fucking wanted one but didn't even get one! I didn't even get one of the sweets, either.

FML.

How awesome a package is that deluxe?! I fucking wanted one but didn't even get one! I didn't even get one of the sweets, either.

FML.

It is fucking awesome, its obvious a lot of thought went into making them, I especially liked the printed instruction on which sweet to eat while listening to each track

Guest idol_wild
It is fucking awesome, its obvious a lot of thought went into making them, I especially liked the printed instruction on which sweet to eat while listening to each track

That was my idea.

My idea, and I never even got a fucking sweetie for it! X(

This is an excellent album. I wish I'd discovered it when it came out 8 years ago, or when I was playing in an Emo band in 2003/2004, and they all loved TBS. But I was all like "Begone evil emo!" because it was cooler to h8 on emo than have love for the emo. Then the emo scene died and I realised I actually liked a lot of the music.

In short, I'm a little bit emo.

Emo-Kids.jpg

Those are some serious haircuts.