aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Anyone know if OneUp have the replaced Dinosaur Jr record in yet? The original run of CD's were apparently mastered too loud and clip real bad, which is why I haven't bought it yet. I asked in HMV (as I was in there at the time. I don't favour buying CD's from there) and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. And that's the company that is spearheading high street music distribution. World Class.

Anyone know if OneUp have the replaced Dinosaur Jr record in yet? The original run of CD's were apparently mastered too loud and clip real bad, which is why I haven't bought it yet. I asked in HMV (as I was in there at the time. I don't favour buying CD's from there) and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. And that's the company that is spearheading high street music distribution. World Class.

They should do now as we got the replacements in over a week ago. I snaffled the original version.