aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Active Minds - "It's Perfectly Obvious That This System Doesn't Work" LP.

Crass - "1977-1979 Demos" LP.

Gas - "1982-1986" LP.

G.G. Allin - "Rock 'n Roll Terrorist" 2xLP.

Heresy (U.S.) - "The Final Hour" 7".

Heresy (Eng) - "1987" DVD.

Kaaos - "Ristiinaulittu Kaaos" LP.

Youth Brigade - "Sound And Fury" LP.

Woof! :up:

Guest treader.
The "Complete Discocrappy" double CD? That's got one of the funniest interviews in history on the liner notes.

:up:

yes. i got the name wrong because im an idiot and can't read.

but yes, that's what i meant. and yes, the liner notes are great:up:

shut up.

You know he's right though, it's just a massive excuse for everyone to show off how cool their taste in music is. This factor alone is the reason why this thread has survived this long.

Newflash people, nobody gives a flying fuck that you own the latest 7" limited edition white vinyl by an unsigned Senegalese grindcore band. Yes, everybody knows how painfully cool you are. Now lets put this self-indulgent wankathon to bed shall we?

Newflash people, nobody gives a flying fuck that you own the latest 7" limited edition white vinyl by an unsigned Senegalese grindcore band. Yes, everybody knows how painfully cool you are. Now lets put this self-indulgent wankathon to bed shall we?

I do fuckwit, i usually usually get hold of some records/cds that I didnt know were out.

More relevant than every other thread some post, ie you

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I do fuckwit, i usually get hold of some records/cds that I didnt know were out.

Bang on, it's a handy way of knowing what's come out for the odd ones that might otherwise slip through the net so the thread has it's purpose.

This hoo-ha only started from Rinky coming back to do a bit of shit-stirring anyway.

:up:

You know he's right though, it's just a massive excuse for everyone to show off how cool their taste in music is. This factor alone is the reason why this thread has survived this long.

very well put.

• Upvote 1

This thread is very useful - for seeing what absurdly-titled fashionable shit Ed Howson is indulging in each week.

Here's mine. I recommend this cd. It's pretty much the only album I've bought this year. Thought-provoking, slick, considered house music that took a while to grow on me but has, in the past week, become one of my favourites for a long time. It's packed full of subtleties that keep it interesting time and time again:

Paul Woolford - The Truth

MySpace.com - Paul Woolford - UK - Industrial / Surf / Thrash - www.myspace.com/paulwoolford

Black Orchid is fairly representative of the guy's style. As I said, I really rate this and sincerely recommend it, I imagine a lot of you would like it, and feugh would experience disappointment..