aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

team sleep. and it's fucking ace. jen bought dresden dolls which we're listening too just now though' date=' and it's also ace.[/quote']

Dresden Dolls is indeed ace.

I've been a dick by downloading instead of buying recently (nobody is gonna buy the student excuse are they?) I recently downloaded the new Nine Inch Nails album which i've yet to listen to. Also Rilo Kiley which is mostly pretty good and the I Am a Bird Now by Antony and the Johnsons which is mostly breathtaking.

Dresden Dolls is indeed ace.

I've been a dick by downloading instead of buying recently (nobody is gonna buy the student excuse are they?) I recently downloaded the new Nine Inch Nails album which i've yet to listen to. Also Rilo Kiley which is mostly pretty good and the I Am a Bird Now by Antony and the Johnsons which is mostly breathtaking.

The new rilo kiley is pretty good, a few songs i'm not too fond of though.

Brigadoon by P:ANO

Canadian Indiepop at its absolute finest. Shades of Belle and Sebastien, The Magnetic Fields and that band that everyone reminds me of but for the life of me I can't remember their name. 25 tracks in the space of about 50 minutes. Pure pop perfection.

Guest bluesxman

KUKL - The Eye

Arcade Fire - 7 track EP off E Bay, 18.50, bound to be a knock off but better than paying the 30-odd quid i've seen it going for...

UNKLE - Edit Music For A Film

don't call the feds but...

can't say I have bought music in ages. Last CD I bought was My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, cos it wouldn't download properly.. Have recently downloaded full albums of....

Audioslave - Out of Exile (not got the ooomph of the debut, but good none the less)

Weezer - Make Believe (back on form.. Still not reaching the giddy heights of Blue Album or Pinkerton, but are getting there without a doubt. Some real gems)

Ryan Adams - Cold Roses (as yet unlistened to)

Chris Cornell - Morning Euphoria (almost all acoustic, solo album from '99.. awesome voice)

The Early November - The Room's Too Cold/For All Of This (could be classified as 'emo' but fuck it, who cares.. not a band wee band)

Finch - What Is To Burn (awesome)

Fugazi (mate had been going on about them for ages and decided to check them out.. not a bad wee group at all!)

Thursday - All albums (what a fuckin band!)

*yawn* ok.. i'm bored of this.... thought i would contribute anyways..

darren :rockon:

Limp bizkit- the unspeakable truth volume 1( rather good, sound like RATM which is no bad thing)

My Chemical Romance- three cheers for sweet revenge( fucking ace to say the least)

This is menace- No end in sight( quite a good album, although the first half of the album is drastically better than the second half)

From first till last- Dear diary, my teenage angst has a body count- Very emo, but okay considering i bought the album on the basis of hearing "ride the wings of pestaliance"