aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Has the album just been officially released now? I just saw one of their songs (Neighbourhood #2) being played on MTV2 for the first time' date=' so I am guessing so.

By they way: are you going to see them in Glasgow in May?[/quote']

Just came out at end of February in UK although was available on import. Yeah i just saw the video today on MTV2. Bizzare how the keyboardist and xylophonist (sp? is it even a word?) are wearing crash helmets.

Guest stuartmaxwell

have been buying lots of vinyl recently no cds

shellac- terraform

pelican- australasia

hot snakes-automatic midnight

smashing pumpkins-machina

smashing pumpkins-siamese dream

rage against the machine- evil empire

3 colours red- revolt

maserati- 37:48: blah blah

the mars volta- de loused in the comatorium

mission of burma

oceansize- music for nurses ep

el hombre trajaedo- shoplift 10"

need to get djing more often like

Guest Ancient Mariner
Their weakest album' date=' in my view.[/quote']

There others must be something special then! And they are not just impossible to get in the shops, but tricky to find on the internet.

Guest Ancient Mariner
Script Of The Bridge - The Chameleons.

I don't think you can get that one in Aberdeen either. Where did you get it? I've only got Strange Times, and it's phenomenal, but I've heard "Script" is their essential album.

A fan of the Chameleons and Unwound. A rare beast indeed.

Guest idol_wild
That's the only album I've heard' date=' I think they're quite hard to get hold of in shops. LTIY is impressive. Time to slam myself onto the Matador website though[/quote']

I have them all 8-)

I had to go through the mail order route though - years ago, before the internet. Well not quite, but not far off!!

They are one band who matured a little too much for their own good. Their early stuff is so raw and energetic.

Guest idol_wild
I don't think you can get that one in Aberdeen either. Where did you get it? I've only got Strange Times' date=' and it's phenomenal, but I've heard "Script" is their essential album.

A fan of the Chameleons and Unwound. A rare beast indeed.[/quote']

I ordered it from my place of work.

You could do the same. From my place of work, that is. It arrived within a fortnight. It's a fucking quality album.

Just came out at end of February in UK although was available on import. Yeah i just saw the video today on MTV2. Bizzare how the keyboardist and xylophonist (sp? is it even a word?) are wearing crash helmets.

Yes, it is bizarre, but not really surprising. What do you expect a band called Arcade Fire who names their album Funeral to be dressed like? Goldie Lookin Chain?