aberdeen-music

Ian McCall sacked by Dundee United

Johnny Mac

Guest Ancient Mariner

I'm an Aberdeen fan and I don't like McCall, but I find hatred of Dundee Utd. is forced for the sake of having a local rivalry. To me, Dundonians are my north-east brothers, while the Athens of the North and the Cesspit of Humanity are where the power is, and therefore where my hatred lies

Fucking hilarious news. If I remember correcly, Steve Paterson and McCall were being touted in the media a couple of years ago as the cream of Scotland's young managers. Excellent prediction...not.

Although McCall is a tit, and deserved to be punted, I would much prefer to see Livingston go down. Those bastards have no soul whatsover....they call their stadium something different every week, they've got shit fans and Richard Gough is their manager....nuff said.

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA.

About time.

He is a total wank.

I hope they get relegated.

i'm genuinly terrified that they try and poach Craig Brewster from Caley. He has been immense for us.

'Mon the Caley tomorrow' date=' get it right up those soap-dodgers[/quote']

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.........DUNDEE UTD CURRENTLY CANT AFFORD TO GIVE THE JOB TO AN UNTRIED MANAGER, THEY SHOULD STICK WITH THE CURRENT COACHING STAFF AND APOINT WHO EVER FOR NEXT SEASON