aberdeen-music

current song you hate.....

delboy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At risk of being hated...I kinda like the Killers. Despite hearing Mr Brightside and Somebody Told Me every day, several times a day for god knows how long now, I haven't got bored of them. I bought the album because I figured that if I hadn't got bored of those songs yet, the album must be worth listening to.

The singles are good. The rest of it bores me.

the new kaiser chiefs one.OMG.........wtf more like.

jennifer lopez's new one.

nelly-over and over....and over......and over again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gwen stefani's new one-i liked her last one but this is rubbish,also why has she suddenly become obsessed with japan?

Guest Logan

Head Automatica are really annoying me.

anything rap too. Especially shit like 50 Cent and Nelly and anyone who thinks they're a pimp. Just laughable they are.

there's a song that keeps on playing in top shop at the moment, which makes me laugh in disgust by the awful cliched nature of the lyrics. someone care to help me out with the name of the song, so i can make sure i can keep a wide bearth of the band in the future? the lyrics go something like this:

my weakness is, is that i care too much

the past reminds me blah blah real

i tear myself open, just to feel

i'd type it into google, but i fear that i'll just come up with a shit load of livejournal entries.

Yeah, rn'b, urban and all assorted subgenres do suck ass mightily. But then I had the misfortune to have to workin Lava when they had all the Flava nights on (man they sucked ass - the attitude you got!). I don't dislike "black" music - I'm a massive fan of Mile Davis, john Coltrane, Tricky, Herbie Hancock, hell i even like early Michael Jackson. But I just don't hear anything good with all that urban shit. Is it just that it's become so banal and homogenised, as has happened with rock music? Green Day are about as punk as my granny's knickers. Green Day/ are to Sex Pistols what 50 Cent is to Public Enemy.