aberdeen-music

current song you hate.....

delboy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine has to be that appalling peice of total tosh by gwen stefani 'rich girl'

not only does it have the cheek to nick bits from a song from that classic musical 'fiddler on the roof' it also has one of the most patronising lyrics i've ever heard....

'if i was a rich girl' erm stefani you are very rich indeed and your not a girl but a fully grown 35 year old woman.....

makes me blood boil! :swearing:

I couldn't agree more! The hypocrisy! She's gotten very silly lately, what with her japanese 'imaginary' muses, and crazy-pirate-jig videos. Actually, the jig dancing is quite amusing because she looks like a spasmodic multiple sclerosis sufferer tripping her way down the dinner table in pirate garb.

Having seen a souped-up, grotesqued-out Gavin Rossdale in Constantine I seriously hope they're both too conceited to ever spawn forth offspring, because that child would be an ultimate terror. Oi! Stefani! STRETCH MARKS!

that's black horse and the cherry tree by KT tunstall! it's a great tune and the album is worth a look too! live at the QMU' date=' 25th of may. :D

oh, sorry, you thought it was shit

my bad

spoons

/x[/quote']

yeah, you're right, there really was no need for that for all that information

i'd rather see her die at the qmu, quartered limb from limb by four black horses

Again i haven't heard the recorded version. The first time they done it in the audition stage, it was great. When they performed on the final, it was less so, the horrible midi track ruined it, and i didn't like the arrangement as much. They always came across a lot better when signing acapella, than with a backing track.

yeah and that other song by the kaizer cheifs

"wwwwwooooooaaaaaa...

oooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhh..

ooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

oh my god. i can't believe it...

Guest tv tanned
be interested to hear your thoughts on their version of creep given your name and avatar!

I'll tell you what I think of it...

FUCKING SHITE, DIE G4 YOU WARBLING FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!

ahem...

seriously, it's fucking terrible, the song's feeling is completely lost on these twats wandering around the stage smiling (that's right, singing Creep and SMILING!?!!!)

Sorry, bit of a rant, but y'know, some songs don't need reinvention thank you very fucking much.