aberdeen-music

current song you hate.....

delboy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' you're right, there really was no need for that for all that information

i'd rather see her die at the qmu, quartered limb from limb by four black horses[/quote']

KT tunstall is amazing! her lemon tree gig was perfection!

it makes me feel so shady that ii like most of the songs mentioned here...

ie- kt tunstall, the bravery and MCR.

and dont get me started on TBS...i think its one of the best songs ever! (own opinion!)

right now i really dont like.

Bloc party

most of the rap stuff out right now

the new mcfly record

more too be added when ive thought about it

i really can't think of any songs i don't like right now. someone said they were releasing the crazy frog ringtone as an actual single. when they play it in nightclubs you can just imagine everyone going "'AT'S MAH RINGTONE!" well done, fools.

i REALLY don't like do me bad things. the annoying one. i can't remember what it's called. and joss stone make me want to top myself as well.

i'm sorry for the rambling, they don't feed me in this house.

i agree on all that G4 stuff...also about interpol and bloc party (bland!) :down:

i cant think of a specific song, but i definetely dont like how old songs from the 70s,80s,90s etc are being re-released as dance tracks...infact...i hate it with a passion

I agree on all that G4 stuff...also about Interpol and Bloc Party. (bland!) :down:

I cant think of a specific song' date=' but I definitely don't like how old songs from the 70s ,80s, 90s etc. are being re-released as dance tracks...infact...I hate it with a passion.[/quote']

Interpol and Bloc Party are bland?? Well, I guess they must be if they don't jump around in big shorts with spikey hair.

P.S. I corrected your spelling and punctuation. A must for all members of My Downfall. Feel free to correct mine.

Interpol and Bloc Party are bland?? Well' date=' I guess they must be if they don't jump around in big shorts with spikey hair.

[/quote']

dunno about interpol but bloc party are just another one of these bands like franz, killers etc

the nme bands. im not saying theres anything wrong with this cos i do like some of their stuff but this genre kinda like nu metal was back in the day, it'll get over crowded and boring.

dunno about interpol but bloc party are just another one of these bands like franz' date=' killers etc

the nme bands. im not saying theres anything wrong with this cos i do like some of their stuff but this genre kinda like nu metal was back in the day, it'll get over crowded and boring.[/quote']

Bloc Party sound absolutely nothing like the Killers, although they are a bit like Franz, just with more depth, variety and passion.

I'll tell you what I think of it...

FUCKING SHITE' date=' DIE G4 YOU WARBLING FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!

ahem...

seriously, it's fucking terrible, the song's feeling is completely lost on these twats wandering around the stage smiling (that's right, singing Creep and SMILING!?!!!)

Sorry, bit of a rant, but y'know, some songs don't need reinvention thank you very fucking much.[/quote']

agree 100% pal....

Interpol and Bloc Party are bland?? Well' date=' I guess they must be if they don't jump around in big shorts with spikey hair.

P.S. I corrected your spelling and punctuation. A must for all members of My Downfall. Feel free to correct mine.[/quote']

yes interpol and bloc party are bland in MY opinion...oh and if you think changing two letters to upper case and adding afew full stops is important (especially on a forum, it ain't an english exam man)...then there is only 3 words...get a life

The one that goes

CALIFORNIA

CALIFORNIA

CALIFOOOOORRRRRRRRRRNIA!

I despise that song with a passion.

. . . . Wonder what it could be called!

lol it's by phantom planet... for some reason their other songs are better, not that I like them lol

hmm at the moment i hate all r'n'b and hip hop, I just cant understand why people think some big guy pronouncing words wrong in an exaggerated accent to crappy beats is music. oh well that's just my opinion