aberdeen-music

current song you hate.....

delboy

mine has to be that appalling peice of total tosh by gwen stefani 'rich girl'

not only does it have the cheek to nick bits from a song from that classic musical 'fiddler on the roof' it also has one of the most patronising lyrics i've ever heard....

'if i was a rich girl' erm stefani you are very rich indeed and your not a girl but a fully grown 35 year old woman.....

makes me blood boil! :swearing:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate...just about everything released these days. Special mention must go to 50 Cent and his preposterous career as a mumbling pseudo-rapper' date=' however. He personifies everything that is wrong with modern hip-hop/R+B/whatever they're calling it this week.

Actually, don't get me started...I could go on all night about the absolute cack being forcefed to us by mainstream media outlets.[/quote']

sorry dave as one of those bastards who works for such an outlet i feel really bad now.....

another wanker who gets right up me bugle is nelly - i mean how can you take someone seriously who is named after an elephant? usher too could do wit slapping

and i wanna know why will smith was allowed back into a recording studio!

that fucking song about the big black horse and a cherry tree or something

the one that goes "nooooh' date=' nooooaaaaah! NOOOOOOOOOAAAH, no-no-no" and is sung by a woman who is need of some decongestant and a sound thrashing[/quote']

that's black horse and the cherry tree by KT tunstall! it's a great tune and the album is worth a look too! live at the QMU, 25th of may. :D

oh, sorry, you thought it was shit

my bad

spoons

/x