aberdeen-music

I Have To Have One Of These

Leckie Gilman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And an explorer for the recording of the last album...

Jamesy did you not have a fender bass? Are you not wearing a girly t-shirt in one of your gallery photos...are you not little too? My god...Jamesy is a little fender owning girl...?

^ Just kidding around...insulting fenders...not on.

I wouldn't go for his sig model you'd be be better getting the model it's based on then changing pick ups to suit but then again if you really like him then owning the sig model would be sweet! I must say the colour is pretty cool.

Originally posted by Tav:

And an explorer for the recording of the last album...

Jamesy did you not have a fender bass? Are you not wearing a girly t-shirt in one of your gallery photos...are you not little too? My god...Jamesy is a little fender owning girl...?

^ Just kidding around...insulting fenders...not on.

I wouldn't go for his sig model you'd be be better getting the model it's based on then changing pick ups to suit but then again if you really like him then owning the sg model would be sweet! I must say the colour is pretty cool.

mehe get that up ye jamesy.

and he only uses another LES PAUL (not signature model) not a sg by the way just to clear that up.