aberdeen-music

My Mind's Weapon + Mendeed + others, Cathouse, Glasgow..

Dan G

Mendeed

My Mind's Weapon

Uk Deathcharge

Starfall

+ Others...

Wednesday 16th March (This Wednesday...), Glasgow Cathouse..

Mendeed have had Videos all over TV and have been will be going out on tour with Cradle of Filth at COF's request next month.

www.mendeed.co.uk

My Mind's Weapon have supported the likes of The Bled, Alexisonfire, Cult of Luna, Bleeding Through, Johnny Truant, Aconite Thrill and Hiding With Girls in the last 6 months, with a pending late summer tour with 2 undisclosed named acts, a recent release and recent dates on the South Coast of England.

Starfall have toured all around Europe and the UK in the last year, they have just returned from the Guildford Music Festival, playing directly under headliners Million Dead.

4 advance, 5 on the door.

If interest is so, then we'd love to run a bus.

MMw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike

I saw Mendeed at the Cathouse last September and thought they were BALLS.

Wouldn't mind seeing Starfall again, but I'm too busy this week........

Mendeed

My Mind's Weapon

Uk Deathcharge

Starfall

' date=' with a pending late summer tour with 2 undisclosed named acts, a recent release and recent dates on the South Coast of England.

MMw[/quote']

Glad the undisclosed acts have names :rockon:

Nah, in all seriousness, thats a cool gig to get. I think Element played with Mendeed at last years Godlessfest in Stoke but cant quite remember :O

Guest Scorge Spike
i think the problem with that gig was not the quality of the support' date=' but the fact that you paid to see a band called Dragonforce!

spoons

/x[/quote']

Arf!

:D

Yo,

Interest is pretty good for a bus so far, and we've been told if we impress then we get to play with a bigger American band in Glasgow in a few months, so it's imperative we rally the troops, and although I know it's hella short notice, I'm taking that as an opportunity to impress greatly, as the promoter isn't really expecting us to pull much people at all. The price for bus and entry to the gig will be 10 maximum, hopefully a few quid cheaper, and it'd leave Schoolhill at half 4 or 5, returning straight after the gig.

Anyone fancy it, I reckon it'll be a right laugh, and good for Aberdeen too.

Jamesy (yes, I know, I deleted my account)

i've never heard them and i'm pretty sure they'd not be my thing either. they've had a lot of good stuff said about them and quite a lot of industry interest from what i've been lead to believe but as we all know' date=' that's not the best way to judge!

spoons

Dragonforce

/x[/quote']

No prob not ur style Spoons but they are Britain's most promising Power Metal outfit around!

[PLUG]

If you did want to hear them Ascension play Valley of the Damned (Dragonforce cover) and we're playing the Moorings on Saturday (19th).

[/PLUG]

you know what' date='i think i may just go along

theres more than one floor to the cathouse right? il just go on the hip hop floor a steer clear of your annoying twaddle[/quote']

Well there's a "no-gays" policy to the floor we're playing on so you wouldn't have been allowed in anyway.