aberdeen-music

LENIN DEATH MASK's debut single available for free download.

Hi ab-music

My band has our debut single out today. It's called 'Born a Catholic' and it has a b side, which is called 'American Irony'. Recorded it at Bakesale (Pinact, Poor Things, PAWS) a few months ago with Matt, and really glad to see it out there.

Really proud of it, so hope you enjoy it, women and men of the Aberdeen music scene. As always, feedback is always welcome.

www.lenindeathmask.bandcamp.com

FFO guitarmonies, time changes, choirs, punk rock in its many and varied forms, songs under 3 minutes.

Hi ab-music

My band has our debut single out today. It's called 'Born a Catholic' and it has a b side, which is called 'American Irony'. Recorded it at Bakesale (Pinact, Poor Things, PAWS) a few months ago with Matt, and really glad to see it out there.

Really proud of it, so hope you enjoy it, women and men of the Aberdeen music scene. As always, feedback is always welcome.

www.lenindeathmask.bandcamp.com

FFO guitarmonies, time changes, choirs, punk rock in its many and varied forms, songs under 3 minutes.

I like this. I almost love it, but the squealy note in the line "I was BORN a catholic.." turns me off a little. I like the vocals except from that, but I get what you're going for stylistically - just not the kinda thing I gravitate towards.

The artwork is cool, I like the riff and the guitarmonies 'n' shit are pretty good too. American Irony is pretty tasty too. Thumbs up. 

xx