aberdeen-music

wheres all my gear went?

Moon Moon

Thats a lot of trading for one so young :) The Roland cube is with me now, great clean amp for putting my FX/POG/Synth pedals through.

If I tried to do a where has my gear gone, I'd need to go back to about 1986 via Bristol, London, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh then the last 20 yrs in Aberdeen.

My memory can barely remember last week!

Thats a lot of trading for one so young :) The Roland cube is with me now, great clean amp for putting my FX/POG/Synth pedals through.

If I tried to do a where has my gear gone, I'd need to go back to about 1986 via Bristol, London, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh then the last 20 yrs in Aberdeen.

My memory can barely remember last week!

good to see the cube landed in good hands! You could give it a try Dave would be worth a shot seeing all the nice guitars you've got and have owned. Also, I don't even think this is a full list if what I've traded. Just what I remember

So between playing guitar and being a young upstart David Dickinson, which would you say you prefer?

I can't tell if by referring to David Dickinson it's a gay joke or saying I'm a young business kinda guy.

To be honest I think mostly I sell my gear because I get bored of it. I need to get my band going so I get used to playing my gear properly, I kinda blame that also.

I just think it's a shame that you've obviously got a great work ethic but you've got pretty much fuck all to show for it except a handful of low end guitars.

And presumably very little cash left for weed. Bleak years for a teenager.

i do have a great work ethic, I think it's more the point if I had set hours and I knew how much I was earning I could actually plan what I was buying. That's why really I don't spend all my money from the tandoori on guitars, the rest if it goes into mainly cheap booze, clothes and x box

Edit- weed only if I get the next day off work

Edited by Moon Moon