aberdeen-music

how are you feeling right now [at this very moment]

Little Green

We'll under the new system I can't appeal which is stupid as then there isn't any point in pre Lims then since my computing teacher is going to be off for the whole month I'm defo going to fail as the school can't get another computing teacher and are making us rely on online resources. Oh well the computing teachers last words to me we're ". Joss your going to fail anyway and frankly I don't care as I get paid anyway". Lovely teaching there

• Upvote 1

At this moment I am feeling great because I live with my hot girlfriend in the flat that I own and have just accepted a new job for more money and better benefits and handed my notice in to my current employer.

I do have a bit of a sore neck and my legs hurt from playing football tho, so swings and roundabouts and all that.

• Upvote 3

At this moment I am feeling great because I live with my hot girlfriend in the flat that I own and have just accepted a new job for more money and better benefits and handed my notice in to my current employer.

I do have a bit of a sore neck and my legs hurt from playing football tho, so swings and roundabouts and all that.

I can't link to a picture from my phone, but here:

http://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/patrick-bateman1.jpeg

Okay. Stop banging on about it.

• Upvote 1

Nice. What's the job?

Basically heading up a legal/contracts department at a small company with aggressive growth plans in a very niche area of the oil industry, establishing real process and procedures that will really affect the way the company does business.

Moving into a purpose-built and employee-friendly facility in March (including a 'chill out' area and mountain bikes for staff use. Very "Google".) Seems the perfect company to get in with now (headcount is only sixty at the moment) in the hope that as the company grows so will my level of seniority within it.

Quite exciting, really!

• Upvote 6

Like a safecracker.  Laptop died and I had encrypted my home folder.  In Linux, even with the passphrase it's a military operation of arcane commands and disgustingly long babbles of hexadecimal to finally get into it.  Copying to new laptop now though.  Relieved I suppose is the main feeling, mostly the relief from finding the passphrase.

Basically heading up a legal/contracts department at a small company with aggressive growth plans in a very niche area of the oil industry, establishing real process and procedures that will really affect the way the company does business.

Moving into a purpose-built and employee-friendly facility in March (including a 'chill out' area and mountain bikes for staff use. Very "Google".) Seems the perfect company to get in with now (headcount is only sixty at the moment) in the hope that as the company grows so will my level of seniority within it.

Quite exciting, really!

Who are you moving to out of interest?

Quite exciting, really!

Modern as fuck. Are you sure these two aren't your bosses?

entertainment720_445599_541833.jpg

• Upvote 3