aberdeen-music

nip/tuck

Untitled

I thought Adrian was the carver' date=' or possibly Ava. But apparently not. I also think it may be Kimber or Gina or the crazy crap surgeon (his name escapes me now) but then really I'm just naming other people from the best show ever *sorry 24*[/quote']

well it is a man, as he rapes his victims (unless its a strap on..)

they never did explain what happend to crazy surgeon guy, i think he died?!

god i cant wait for the next series!

I don't see how it could continue if he dies. But a friend of mine thinks that since they kind of switching roles/personalities/morals anyway then it would be fine.

Personally, I just think he'll be really disfigured.

I hope we're not spoiling too much. But people who don't watch it shouldn't really be reading the thread anyway.

• 1 year later...
The carver actually terrifies me. I really don't like people who wear white masks and despite my love of rosy cheeks, the carvers scared me even more.

I can't wait til series three.

Me too, it's just something about that mask, it's creepy as hell.

Tempted to download the first episodes of season 4 but maybe I can wait til it's on Sky... hmmm....

I ended up watching a pile of season three with my old flatmate (Rach :) ) and as a result I feel like I should fill in some old gaps. I plan to get me the boxsets. It's really a cracking programme and the acting is second to none.

• 2 months later...