aberdeen-music

MSN Emo Screen Names

Right, I'm really fed up of all these emo screen names people are using on MSN messenger. It wouldn't be so bad either if they didn't use an entire verse of emo lyrics for their screen name. Anyone else getting frustrated by this? I've now created a tab on my msn titled "Emo names". Anyone with a ridiculously long and depressing screen name goes in there from now on. Though i must admit, i do get a laugh out of the whole ordeal.

Anyone seen any good emo screen names recently?

Emo = Ego

my one is currently "saved by the buoancy of citrus" as its a fuckign ace joke by mitch Hedberg. the legend that he was.

currently online on my MSN I have two which are quite bad

Mark {Found you there in the blink of an eye, I miss you, Turned away into a thousand dreams, You've found out what they mean}

and

Mars :: In my head, the perfect picture of you...

and offline theres this which is awful

call it over...call it gone...call it nothing..see what uv gone and done..who were u to br8 my heart..i will not b beaten by u

"call it over...call it gone...call it nothing..see what uv gone and done..who were u to br8 my heart..i will not b beaten by u"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Emo Screen Name of the day methinks

:cheers:

what i want to know is how does

br8 = break ???

I da think so.

hold on while I look down the rest fo my list.

*666*I can't help if my eyes bleed when I think of you' date=' or that my scars never heal i could never feel <3Barney<3*666*

If were catering for the hollow...who is catering for us?im empty...im finished...i take my life tonight [i']<<i fuckign hope so

Some shitty ones I found looking through my contacts:

"Alone again, again alone, patiently waiting by the phone, waitng for you to call home."

"I'm all outta love...I'm so lost without you...I know you were right...Believed me for so long."

"I must weep, or else this heavy heart will burst For it hath by sorrow nursed And ached in sleepless silence."

Mines is currently:

"Alive In The Superunknown, First It Steals Your Mind, And Then It Steals Your Soul -The Past Is A Foreign Country: They Do Things Differently There."

A recent MSN conversation between myself and an emo person...

"My heart is broken until we meet again" - Hi Hog, how are you today

"My heart is broken until we meet again "- I thought I would add you to my MSN list

"Hog"- go and write useless shit in your blog*blocked*

Guest Jake Wifebeater

"My heart is broken until we meet again" - Hi Hog' date=' how are you today

"My heart is broken until we meet again "- I thought I would add you to my MSN list

"Hog"- go and write useless shit in your blog*blocked*[/quote']

Quality. There's no way I'm getting into this MSN caper, I can't run the risk of something like that happening to me.

I just had a debate about lyrics not long ago from usernames. His was :

"Will someone please call a surgeon, who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart"

which i just thought was too far, a cliched pile of shit. Mine at the time was :

"Last night,a room full, drunk. Sang along to the songs I never had the courage to write.

Given the chance, I'd stay in this chorus forever"

Which he claimed to be as bad. It's dependant a lot of the time on context, and obviously opinon.

"My heart is broken until we meet again" - Hi Hog' date=' how are you today

"Hog"- go and write useless shit in your blog*blocked*[/quote']

You're so smart ;)

"I feel alive You were my ecstacy it's you that I'm craving, I feel alive you were my energy so why do you hate me?"

I think that's the best one, everybody else seems to have shed the emo, what with the nice weather and all. Mine is "Sideburns - the best thing ever since 1835". Which may or may not be accurate, as I don't know what was meant to have happened in 1835.